Morgan Winery White - 4 Pack

Ok, in for one for the ladies and to put a little balance to my stash that I call “The Great Wall of WD”. The wall plus two 35-40 bottle coolers. If I ever get the basement cleaned out, I may have to sell the boat and put in a cellar.

[How good is this deal?](http://bit.ly/bucTf7" title="How good is this deal?)

I’m too tired to make a witty comment about the deal. It’s good. Click and find out for yourselves :wink:

Click the link above for full discount details, links, etc.

Not 1/2 price but a nice discount- aren’t the rats supposed to have gotten theirs early and post today?

Some had suggested that the rats get the wine the day before the woot begins, but the shipments will arriving today. I will be ratting this offer (don’t know which wine yet), and my plans are to get a report up this evening.

Hopefully, I’ll have some help sampling this wine, and you won’t be subjected to a report after I’ve consumed an entire bottle of wine by myself. :slight_smile:

So… did I miss something somewhere where WD said the rats were making a repeat performance this week? Corrado hasn’t confirmed rattage for this, but you, k1avg, and noslensj were the rats for last week, too.

Not that I find anything wrong with the repeat, since last week sold out so dang fast. :slight_smile:

And it could be fun to see the report after a full bottle!

I don’t think WD posted anything, but I got an e-mail informing me that they were repeating with the same rats because last weeks offering sold out so quickly.

Far be it from me to complain. My parents trained me to always be ready and willing to suck it up for the sake of others.

what does it mean when you say “rat”?

Everything you ever needed to know about ratting and the labrat program

Yep, I am willing to take one for the team. I’m just like that.

Edit: that should read “take 1 for the t e a m”–I apparently triggered some woot filter with that phrase.

Similar to my experience. I’ve only had the Morgan chard, but I’ve never been disappointed with it.

Agreed. I’ve been a long time fan of Dan’s work. Way to go, WD!

I’m not crazy about still white wines but these sound quite appealing. Thinking…

We’re hoping for an Indian Summer and know that these wines will fit in perfectly.

The Pinot Gris is single-vineyard fruit from Santa Lucia Highlands and you will not be dissapointed. It’s stunning!

Absolutely agree, the reds are excellent. swmbo likes red not white so I don’t get to drink many.

The Metallico is stainless steel fermented. Zero Malolactic, but sur lie. It is definitely not short on character as we have focused on the quality of the fruit source. Best vintage ever!

Sounds like my type of chardonnay. I hope that’s what shows up today in the mystery package.

Thank you, RPM!

You don’t want to miss this one. The wines have never been better!

Hey there Wooters! Many thanks from all of us at Morgan for logging on and checking out our offer. We know you will enjoy these wines and look forward to hearing your feedback. Cheers!

I’m glad to see the winery chiming in on this one - between that and the rats I’m sure I’ll end up clicking the button later tonight. Darn fates…!

Update:

Morgan Winery White - 4 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: jdoerflein
Speed to first woot: 2m 33.873s
Last wooter to woot: michaepf

I knew it!