Morning Powerup

I for one lol’d at this shirt, and then bought it immediately.

I like my women like I like my coffee: pixelated!

Seems like this shirt is missing something…

Maybe if you can add in two girls?

Judging by the size of that mug handle, I’d say that’s at least half-a-gallon more of how much coffee I need to start my day.

Ditto! Hilarious! Ordered 2!

• sent from my Nexus S 4G +

Hahahha! A mario reference! This is like so original. I’m in for 3. Ramy foreva LOL

DAMN IT. I love tea. :frowning:
Coffee is just gross and it makes my head hurt. I really wanted to like it but ew, couldn’t the world’s drug of choice taste better?

clearly the orientation of the coffee cup is made for right-handed viewers

…or left-handed wearers

yawn
Already have a shirt design that looks like this, only better.
Next.

iswydt

This shirt makes me wish I drank coffee. Alas, I drink tea. Maybe if it had a tea bag hanging off one side!

I dont get it. where is the rabbit?

Must have my morning one-up
6 shots plus 8 oz of french roast,
taken like my women
dark, sweet, and a little on the thick side.

I refuse to ingest any “1-Up” products unless they have a psychedelic or drug related reference.

I was hoping to buy your “Kitty Uses Annoy” shirt. At any rate, makes a great IM avatar!

“Don’t wear this shirt: if you’re already rocking a Fire Flower. That 1UP could go to somebody who needs it.”

I agree, enough is enough.

I see fifteen bunnies hidden in the ceramic of the coffee cup, a grim reaper lurking out of view behind the cup, and obviously those wavy lines above the coffee cup are metaphors for squirrel tails.

Sneaky Ramyb, very sneaky…

Sweet…now I can walk into my favorite coffee shop when I’m bleary eyed and not say a word!

Gah. If Bacon Cat doesn’t make it tomorrow because of this I’ll be so sad :cry:

Isn’t this the extra player pick-up for the game “Corporate Cubicle Chaos: Rise of the Renegade Fax Machines”?