Morphy Richards Food Fusion Jug Kettle

Morphy Richards is a British brand, not bad quality, good price too!

I’m buying 2 for a Female friend. Now finally, she will have a nice pair of jugs.

1. Bacon
  2. Food Processor
  3. Morphy Richards Food Fusion Jug Kettle
  4. Bacon juice!

It was there. Right after I mentioned baconnaise on corn on the cob…I felt a little bit prophetic for a second.

It was there. Right after I mentioned baconnaise on corn on the cob…I felt a little bit prophetic for a second.

No you didn’t imagine it. 2 people bought 3 of it and it was sold out b/c they only had 6 of em.

uh?

WOOT IS MALFUNCTIONING?? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!! ITS NOT LIKE EVERYTIME I TRY AND GET A BAG-O-CRAP THE SERVER CRASHES… thatd be silly to think.

I don’t know what this does (it boils water?), but amazon reviews say it makes water taste odd. Amazon price is 50 Pds (thats British money), so a good price at least.

can you brew beer in it ?

It boils water. Simple. These things have been around in Japan for a while, and a friend of mine actually brought me one when he was there, and I’ve had it for a good 5 or 6 years. On a full load(1.5 liters), mine takes about 5 minutes to fully boil, but I dunno how fast this thing works in comparison.

The mystery progress bar is no bueno…
:c(

really funny!

Bought one because Alton told me to.

W00t is acting weird today. I seriously did not post that last comment four times. On the upside, I can now take a break for more coffee and just let w00t do the work for me now, apparently…

I want to say ew… i really do… but i just cant.

Morning Kippy! How’s your summer going?

I think it is time for some bacon.