Mosaic Sonoma White Quartet

crap i wanted to be first woot, but i dont know how many to get!

Mosaic Sonoma White Quartet
$29.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Mosalicious
product(s):
2 Mosaic 2004 Chardonnay Sonoma Valley
2 Mosaic 2004 Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma Valley

Hrm… time to wait for the winemaker!

Congrats to Rat-ski for being the first sucker!!

Was this the “Judy” reference??!?!

Sorry about that. Not quite sure what happened. I think we just thought Sunday fell on a Wednesday this week. Should all be up and running now.

Thank you Mr. Bug…

And to think that this red wine fan waited up extra late for this?? Yikes. Major bummer.

Prolly had something to do with all that Earth Day celebrating… and the servers… and and…

Someone wake up Judy… ohhhhhh I get it… duh…

WD… you are so clever!

hmm…not sure on this. not a big chard guy. i havent had many good sauv blancs…

i think i’ll wait for the winemaker to sell me on it as usual. good night!

Yea! I love to see white wines on woot!

Nice! Been hoping spring would bring something on the lighter side (wallet as well!) Perfect on a student budget.

Great deal again wine.woot - thanks!

Hey, when are we going to get some Washington wines again? It’s been a few weeks now…

To buy or not to buy…I just spent $100 on ports last week…
this is pretty cheap though…anyone tried it?

My CC account needed the vacation. I haven’t bought since the woot-off (but I bought a lot that time). This seems like a nice everyday drinker of a quartet at a good price point. It may be time to dust off the card again…not that I’ve paid for my Elvis wines yet.

First sucker: lauratchi
Speed to first woot: 16m 15.453s

Last wooter to woot: JudyL1118

Oh, THERE’S the Judy that WD was talking about. LOL

I must be slow - I’m still trying to figure it out. But, on the bright side, I did jump in right away! :slight_smile:

Interesting change of pace. We go from a reserve chardonnay @$25/bottle to some chard/SB @$8/bottle.

wine.woot… the eclectic wine store!

Hey! Nice to see you…you haven’t been around much lately. Everything ok?

bought 3, though I don’t normally enjoy whites. I figure it’s good to have here for when I have company…

Judy, you are such a big hearted sweetie; you are the official wine.woot welcoming committee. I think some of us were a tad afraid you’d be upset since you bought whites off-site recently. Plus, IIR you had a heightened emotional investment in this offering as evidenced by your threatening, should Abandon pop up tonight, to cause WD bodily harm. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

Ok, ’ night all. Oldest son is home and wine.woot is ordered and all is right with the world.

I like Sauv Blanc. My sister can out drink me quite easily, so I can open some of these for our wine nights. If its wine, and it’s around, she’ll drink it. Then there are those last minute gifts…