MOTA JetJat Nano Drones With or Without Camera

These regularly show up on meh.com for $9-15.

That said, they are stupid fun, and completely worth the money.

But the cam is so much fun!

This is just a rebranded and remarketed DHD D1 quad, which are generally available for around $15-17 for the non-camera version.

If you want to see how it flies, see youtube:

[youtube=RkInO7EJoXk][/youtube]

I was also wondering about the availability of parts. I found a nano with a HD camera that seems to have most spare parts available on the same site. Shipping is free & the price is lower than at woot:

found the cheerson with camera in US for better price

http://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-Cheerson-CX-10C-CX10C-Mini-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-with-Camera-RTF-wp-Usa-989909.html

Despite the title saying “720p”, it appears that video is actually 0.3 megapixels for that one as well (look at the questions and you’ll find a reply by “Ricky, BG Staff” providing this info.

May be a better price, but you’re really taking your chances with that retailer.

The tiny ones look like rebranded Cheerson CX Stars (which itself is a rebranded floureon fx-10). Those are about $20 on the mothership. The camera version looks to be a rebranded Cheerson CX-10c. About $25 on the mothership.

Had two of the CX Stars. Both failed within minutes. Had excellent luck with the CX-10Cs. And the video is surprisingly decent on those as well.

Gotta say woot, your pricing ain’t what it used to be. I used to stop by every day. Now it’s once a week or less.

Matt is going to see this, drop his head in sorrow and just say “meh…”

Flying the nano was the second best five seconds of my life before it crashed into a pillow and apparently sustained damage so severe it would never fly again.