MOTA JetJat Nano Drones With or Without Camera
Price: $25.99 - 39.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 2-3 business days (Wednesday, Mar 16 to Thursday, Mar 17) + transit
Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=MOTA JetJat Nano Drones With or Without Camera)
Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/5/2016 - $25.99 - 39.99
Seen these at CVS drug stores for 15 bucks. they are the same and are fun.
Way overpriced. These (both with and without cameras) are regularly far less at another daily deal site and also less at stores. Meh.
(Yeah, yeah - maybe a different brand, but still the same.)
The one with no camera is 34.30 Prime Shipping at Amazon. That’s the cheapest I could find it on there. I saw a 19.99 one at the drugstore about this size but it did not have a camera or this type of controller setup and was not this brand.
I see what you did there.
True that !
bought off of Woot as a stocking stuffer at Xmas. Charged one time, never worked again…it was a fun 4 minutes but otherwise a POC
lasted less than 24 hrs.
Another stellar deal from the folks at Woot!
“Quiet drone can fly silently to sneak up on siblings or friends”
Only if they are deaf. I have a similar unit; it sounds like a giant, angry mosquito.
Thank you so much for purchasing a MOTA product, and for your response expressing your concerns about functionality. Our products are covered by a Defective Replacement Warranty, and we always stand by the quality of the drones and all other products we produce. The Nano-C model was just released in February. I’m also providing general steps to make sure the charging is taking placed properly. Please feel free to contact us via http://www.mota.com/support if we can provide further assistance. We are here to help!
You can download a PDF version of the user manual by following this link: http://dgfo59pv2zwv1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/JETJAT_Owners_Manual.pdf
The following are links to two Tutorial Videos for your viewing:
MOTA® JETJAT™ Nano – Instructional Video
MOTA® JETJAT™ Nano – Advanced Instructional Video
Here are some trouble shooting tips for the issue you are having:
CHARGING YOUR DRONE
• The drone charges by connecting it to the charging cable and then plugging the USB end into a USB port of a computer or other USB charger.
• A red light indicator on the USB end of the cord should illuminate, indicating a charge in in progress.
• Once fully charged, the light will shut off. At this point, your JETJAT Nano should be ready to be paired with your transmitter, after which it will be ready to fly.
CHECK BATTERY FUNCTION IN THE TRANSMITTER
• The transmitter also has to have to fully functional AA batteries in order to communicate properly with the JETJAT Nano. If you are still having problems after charging the drone with the USB cable, try inserting two new AA batteries into the transmitter and attempt to pair with the drone.
PAIRING YOUR TRANSMITTER WITH YOUR DRONE
• To perform this action, turn both the transmitter and the drone, and you will see the drone’s lights flash quickly and hear the transmitter beet twice. The drone lights will flash slowly once recognized by the transmitter.
• With the drone on a flat surface, pushing the throttle joystick to the highest position will result in the transmitter beeping once.
• Then, pulling the throttle back to the lowest position should result in another single beep, and the transmitter and drone should be fully paired and ready for flight.
After performing the above steps, should you still be having problems with your drone or charging, again, please contact us a www.mota.com/support. We will be happy to assist in troubleshooting your issues.
Thank you again for your interest in our products.
Wish the camera had better resolution, then I’d be in for one. Does it just take video or does it take JPG as well?
Thank you for your interest in our JETJAT Nano-C Camera Drone! The image quality of the camera is 640 x 480 pixels, and can absolutely record both video files and still JPG images as well. Just to give you a good example of the image quality, I literally stepped outside a few moments ago and took this with one of our JETJAT Nano-C drones: http://s13.postimg.org/596rzzz9j/PIC006.jpg
Please let us know if you have any other questions and, as always, we’ll be happy to respond!
If you buy from Woot, no mention of an included SD card or a card reader. Spend $10 more on Amazon and get it delivered with those and about 10 times faster. Heading to Amazon now.
I got one on meh.com $10 $15 with shipping. Fun toy.
Got one of these the other day. Pretty fun to toy around with, however it’s not stable enough to plan any type of pictures.
Worse off, one prop begins spinning by itself when turned off at random types. This seems to be getting much worse as it happens every minute or two. http://youtu.be/9q4fzwbnnfQ
The rotors are very fragile, just one week on and my kids have run through the spare rotors. Cannot find a place which sells just the rotors. Any one ?
It was Fun Beat my person best of breaking a copter in only 5 minutes.