Mother’s Day 10” Miniature Rose Bush in Terracotta Pot

they don’t look too real to me. my mom demands real flowers.

So do the people buying three have three moms? Or maybe one for their wife, one for their mom, and one for grandma. Or three for themselves. Or three for mom? Maybe it would be a good idea to get three.

I see this same type of mini rose thing in my local grocery store chain for under $15. Pass.

They are putting it up now, so whoever buys them will have to take care of them for another 6 days… so yea. Mom will be getting a empty terracotta pot this year!

yeah, but shipping is around $14 on top of that $33… so it is a pretty good deal… In for 1.

According to MythBusters, heavy metal is what’s best for plants. Can I get a rose that’s had constant exposure to it its entire existence?

First sucker: jhill0001
Speed to first woot: 0m 4.900s

So if you took 4.9 seconds to woot, that means you wouldn’t have time to change your shipping address (unless your Superman), so your home is the place where your mother also lives?

Don’t worry I’m not judging, just trying to be a good observer.

Happy Home Mother’s Day, I mean enjoy your basement room of your parent’s house! :]

Tell us what kind of sun exposure they need. Don’t want to buy it without knowing that.

I think I’ll get my wife and my Mom each a REAL rose bush. Maybe a rose TREE. Neither one wants miniatures. I’ll let my wife take care of her own Mom.

Or you can, uh, go to your local gardening center, and likely get a bigger bush for about the same amount of money.

I’m a mother and a grandmother. I’d love to receive one of these. So I’ll probably have to woot it for myself.

Awwww. :frowning:

This reminds me of bonsais. Change change from gadgets.

LMFAO.

Sorry woot… Don’t think snail mail will get it to me by mother’s day. Maybe mother’s day 2010.

Basically, this Woot is for those who didn’t think to take yesterday’s Woot, which was actually a good Mother’s Day present. It’s sorta like waiting until 11:00 at night on Christmas Eve to do your Christmas shopping, and the only thing open is Walgreen’s. As a result, you end up gettin those closest to you things like 25 piece puzzles, windshield washer fluid, and a bottle of aspirin.

Quality! Well said!

My mom really wants a 50" plasma with a picture of a 10" miniature rose bush on it.

Oops. I bought my mom the nutrition scale yesterday.

My Mom LOVES the Roomba I got her 2 years ago! Still runs (needed a new battery).

in for one… been a while woot. this is better than cut flowers for sure. at least ths will regenerate and keep giving…