Moto 32GB Droid Phones (VZN&GSM)

I did not think they made a version of this phone that was both verizon and GSM, is that description accurate?

are these factory refurbished, or used?

It’s a Verizon phone unlocked to work with most GSM networks.

These are refurbished by a 3rd party.

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

Does this also contain these items: USB cable, Earphones, Charger?

TIA
MP

I’m trying to order this (I have Amazon Prime), and accepted 3rd party cookies, & still get this:
To complete the Amazon Pay checkout you must accept third-party cookies in the options/settings of your internet browser. After you have accepted third-party cookies please refresh this page to continue check out.

Hey there, it looks like you were able to complete the purchase. In regards to your previous question, this phone comes with a USB charging cable.

FYI to Woot staff, you’ve done something that has horribly borked your login process. Trying to click the login link wouldn’t do anything, trying to open it in a new tab caught me in a redirect loop.

Clearing my cookies for all woot domains did fix the problem though.

Chrome? There’s something weird with Chrome sometimes. Happens to me sometimes too.

Mine arrived today. I am not sure I am going to be happy.
1 - There isn’t a “tool” to get the SIM tray open.
2 - The USB charger end that plugs into the phone is different than any that I currently have. Not a deal breaker, but not great either.
3 - There isn’t a Headset port, but a shared one with the charger port. Again, not a deal breaker, but my current ear buds won’t work.
4 - No instructions - had to go onto the internet to download the Quick Start Guide.

I am going to go to my cell phone provider office to see if they can install the SIM card for me. If not, this thing is going back!

Buy 3, of which only 1 came in excellent condition, the 2 two seemed to come from mid-war, screen and carcasses with serious brands. I can not call this refurbished

The “tool” is basically a round plastic thing with a straight small wire about the diameter of a paper clip that pokes into the unlock hole for the sim tray so any straight wire or thick needle should work and I just about guarantee any carrier that uses these phones should have one or something that will work.

I took the phone to my Cricket store and, yes, they used a paper clip to get it open. I purchased a Nano SIM card and now my phone is more than a paper weight.

I think I will be happy - once I adjust to it. UPDATE - - I’ve been using the phone for several days and adjusted to it quickly. Now I am so happy that I got it.

I ordered the Play version (all day battery, 3.5mm headphone jack, and based on the punctuation of the description the vague hope it might be in better shape than the Force). Arrived in a plain box with a charger and USB cord (color mismatched, but frankly who cares). The phone itself has some odd but light pitting on the back, and a few surface scratches on the screen that aren’t noticeable if you dont look for them. The phone is otherwise in very good condition. Popped in a Ting SIM card, and had it running on GSM (TMobile) without any problems. Thus far it is a heck of a deal for $150.

If I didn’t already have a Moto G5 Plus, I would spring. I would love to be able to use Moto Mods, but, oh well. Anyway, these phones ARE getting the Android 8 (Oreo) update, if they haven’t already. If they come with Android 6, upgrade to Android 7 and then just hold out.

Just wanted to make sure it works on the Metro PCS network before I sprung for it.

Never mind, I found out that it does.

I purchased two of the moto z force and both of them are apparently not unlocked like the add said. How do I get an unlock code for these as they are useless to me on cricket this way.

Has anyone else run into the issue where it is expecting a Verizon SIM card?