Motorola 2 or 3 Handset Cordless Phone

4 Stars for the 2 heatset combo or 3.5 Stars on Walmart

Additional Reviews for the 3 headset combo

**Item: **Motorola 2 or 3 Handset Cordless Phone
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Motorola 2 or 3 Handset Cordless Phone)

[Search Google](Motorola - Google Shopping 2 or 3 Handset Cordless Phone)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/11/2013 - $34.99-44.99 - 29 comment(s)
5/4/2013 - $39.99-49.99 - 34 comment(s)

Good reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) on the P1002 over at amazon

I got the 2 handset set in my most awesome Woot! birthday present that I posted about yesterday. It is currently plugged in and I made my first call a few hours ago. The call was quite clear and the screen is easy to read with easy to use controls. I was able to change the ringer volume very easily. Also, checking voicemail from the handset is quite easy.

THANKS WOOT!!!

Check out these comments from when these were offered in June

Anybody found a reference anywhere if all three handsets can be used at the same time?

BTW, Staples claims the unit can be expanded to 5 handset maximum, but no conference or intercom features.

Staples Link

Home Depot on the other hand claims it has an Intercom feature which indicates multiple handsets can run at the same time, but that might mean the base station speakerphone to one handset.

Home Depot Link

Motorola web site shows no such phone, so I’m assuming this is someone else who bought the Motorola name for a knockoff. Shame, we’re looking for a new set, but when I can’t get details about a products operation, I’m sure not buying it.

OK, Target also agrees on the 5 handset maximum and the intercom, but no details on what that means and no manual references anywhere.

I tried to look up the specs but can’t tell if the power adapter says 100 - 240V on it.
Can someone who already has this check on the adapter itself?

Thanks.

Cordless Phone? Isn’t that redundant?

?

ATM Machine is redundant.
VIN Number is redundant.

There are still corded phones out there, so cordless phone is correct.

Does the handset have an audio jack to plug a headset into? I can’t find any info on it.

According to the reviews on Amazon, no.

No it does not

Are these Phones , Hearing Aid compatable, or Loss of hearing Compatable . ?

I see where you’re coming from but probably not the best response seeing as Cordless isn’t an acronym that has Phone in it. LOL!

I bought the 3 handset model in June. They are awful. The sound is not clear, the volume is not high enough. When you use speakerphone, the speaker is in the back of the handset, so if you want to hear you have to turn the phone backwards, which makes it hard to speak on it without speaking loudly. The phone lights up for no reason so in the middle of the night all of a sudden my room is illuminated. There may be a way to stop that but since I am replacing as soon as possible, I am not taking the time. Just wanted to let anyone thinking of buying this that there are some things that do not work well.

no app store
(thumbs down)

Wowser, you’re going to hit 1,000 quality posts very soon Conan. Congratulations in case I miss it.