Motorola a840

This post is dedicated to the information about the motorola a840 and it’s features. Please keep the MPX200 forum clean, please. k thx.

So… about this a840 phone. What I know is it does support GSM and CDMA, the way it connects to Verizon’s CDMA networks is using a special sim card (neato!) from Verizon. and can connect to overseas GSM networks. With a little Googling, It technically can be unlocked but cannot connect to T-mobile’s and Cingular’s GSM networks.

i really can not believe you put this here…

lol!

looks like we got a private chat room tho… lol… no one else is coming :\

Seriously, what are we arguing about? It makes everybody crappy at the end…

eh… it’s late and i’m bored… i worked for one of the nation’s largest wirless carriers, i know what i’m talking about… and then cherokee guy thinks he knows everything… ppl like that crack me up… it reminds me off all the unresearched debates they made you have in like hs and freshman year of college…

ooh…now it’s gettin good… he’s arguin w other ppl since i left… all i need now is some popcorn and a soda… this could turn into springer lol

I remember the last time woot sold a cell phone, there was a GSM vs CDMA flame war, woot admins dislike…

that happens… it’s those things you should never ever get into w strangers
1 politics
2 religion
3 roe vs wade
and 4… cell phones
lol… i’m surprised no one else is on here tho… i think he kinda figured out he wasn’t really right and gave up…

that happens… it’s those things you should never ever get into w strangers
1 politics
2 religion
3 roe vs wade
and 4… cell phones
lol… i’m surprised no one else is on here tho… i think he kinda figured out he wasn’t really right and gave up…

I hope woot didn’t disable my ability to post… test.

i can see you here and on the other board… will they do that?

I posted and it didn’t post, must’ve been some computer issue.

weird i dunno… but it’s gettin late… think i’m done arguin for the nite…