Motorola Bluetooth Headphones

I’ve stopped using these completly. I bought them about 4 months ago here, and at first they weren’t that bad, but once the shine wore off I quickly noticed how horrible these were. The sound quality / bluetooth were nice features, but ow!

Motorola bluetooth mouse, then Motorola bluetooth keyboard, now Motorola bluetooth headphones - what’s next the Motorola bluetooth vacuum?

Cause you know we haven’t seen a vac in a while guys, I’m disappointed…

I bought a pair of these on here in like March, and I have used them quite extensively and in very sweaty environments. Sound quality is great, fit was a bit uncomfortable right above the ears (squeezed a bit) the first 10 hours or so of use they received, but then they stretched out a little and became quite comfortable. I run and lift with them all the time and they have no issue of falling off mid workout.

Reliability could be an issue because mine seem to malfunction occasionally and beep multiple times right after pairing as if I’m pressing multiple buttons. They sometimes call my last dialed number. ALso the buttons randomly do not work.

I think they were a well spent $30. I Just wish they didn’t goof up occasionally. I actually bought a second refurbished pair off here july 6th to replace the first pair whenever they finally kick the bucket.

Because I was watching the Three Stooges Movie today, my first thought was this classic scene.

Very uncomfortable!

I run with them almost daily! Great for running!

I had a pair of these, originally received as a gift. Found the fit to be too tight and uncomfortable in a gym environment (especially running). Also the earbuds became painful after some time, it felt like forceps going straight for my ear canal.

I opted for the Jabra BT620s, much better fit and incredible battery life after all of these years!

When I was stationed with the Marines, I could fit a medium cover normally, but I would wrench a small on my head (without hurting myself) since I never wanted the wind to take my cover. But, this is how I felt when I first put these headphones on. (0:37 mark since the link isn’t completely working.)

They did start fitting better later on, but it really sucked at first. I couldn’t have them on my head longer than a few minutes at best. Now I can go maybe half an hour before my head starts hurting. I did expect them to be sizable like a normal set of headphones, but I guess I was mistaken.

The sound quality is fine. The buttons do take a bit to get used to and I wish they had a docking station (even if separate) since I hate looking for the cord.

All-in-all, these aren’t bad per se and they are $10 cheaper than what I paid for mine.

I bought a pair of these Friday. I like them, but they’re a little small for my head. And they sort of hurt my ears, but my ears are weirdly shaped. Tempted to buy a pair here and return the pair I receive to the place I paid more for them…

Yes they are sir. I can’t stand wearing them. and the little clear bud’s fall off when you move the headphones around.

I strongly dislike this product. also came to be with the left Channel dead. to be fair woot replaced it ASAP.

I thought they were supposed to rest on the back of my head. Trying to accomplish this pulled on the tops of my ears and was uncomfortable. I tried just letting it rest where it wanted to go and it stopped pulling on the top of my ears and the back of it doesn’t make contact with my head. This is NOT for use while doing any sort of rigorous physical activity. The bass is lacking, unless you bury it in your ears and remain still, and the buttons are difficult to differentiate by touch. But, for $25 it’s an OK deal, not great.

I bought these a while back, got the red pair but wanted the white pair.

Some facts about me:
I am a Homo sapien
I wear glasses
I have a 7 1/2 hat size
I consider myself somewhat of an audiophile
I use these almost exclusively to workout/run (on a treadmill)

Some say they are painful, specifically for eyeglass wearers. I wore these for a while the first day I got them and they were extremely painful. This quickly faded as either they stretched or I learned to wear them (in conjunction with picking the right set of ear pieces).

I currently use the largest pair in the package because I feel they give me a good fit and isolate outside noise the best out of the 3 of them. (There are 4, but the pair on the headphones is duplicated in the spares.)

They are no longer uncomfortable to wear, but I wouldn’t say anything exceptional about how comfortable they are. I wear them running and they manage to stay put pretty well with a little bounce in them.

The sound is mediocre. My main pair of 'phones is a set of Shure earbuds. These Motorolas were more than half as cheap as them. The Shures were the cheapest item that they sold at the time and sound great.

I have no problems using the buttons, but pressing them is a task because it pushes my frames into my face, and that brings some pain. I’m really only ever using the forward skip button.

Bottom line, this is a great priced pair and a quality build but one of those cases where the cost to benefit ratio is swayed significantly by the low price.

I bought these the last time they showed up on woot.

Good:

• The fit was better than I expected and I find them comfortable.
  • Had to fiddle with the pads a bit, but I found a set that fit my ears correctly, and they fit well
  • Wireless headphones are super convenient
  • I rode with them running through a ~30 minute downpour, and they had no issues with the rain.
  • I just toss them in my cycling bag when I’m done, and they seem to be flexible enough not to take any damage.

The Bad:

• I’m not terribly impressed with the sound quality, it just isn’t that good. It is sufficient for motivational music when I’m working out, but that’s about it.
  • It did take a few rides before I got them to fit right

The okay:

• I wear then when I ride my bike and the battery lasts 2-3 ~1.5 hour riding sessions.
  • I have an android phone running ics, and the music control buttons on the right side don’t work with all apps.

Maybe it is just me, but I find the idea of refurbished EARBUDS quite GROSS and UNSANITARY! YUCK!!!

The idea of refurbished is to take an item that works and make it like new again, which often includes replacing worn parts like screens or cases or cables and giving you new ones. The earbuds are new. (And I suspect so is the plastic exterior)

Picked these up last time, I have a large noggin and I find them very comfortable. I use them every day biking to work. When I wear them correctly, there is too much wind resistance reducing sound quality (only when bikibg). I just wear them “upside down” and they sound great, highly recommend.

These were selling on Woot in early July. I purchased two of them. I usually walk 5 miles every day and used one set during such a walk. I found the headphone too heavy as it wraps around your head, and lies on your neck. After walking around for 2 hours, this gets tiring. If you’re lying down, or sitting reading the paper, it’s OK, but for walking or running, wearing these headphones are terrible. #fail

Easy connection to Vizio TV and PC. Could be louder.

If you care about sound quality for music at all, don’t get these.

I’m used to crystal clear sound coming from $100 ear buds.

I understand it’s because of the Bluetooth, but for $25, I can’t complain that much. They’re perfect when I mow the lawn or go running.

bought my first pair for $80 new… theme song:: got no strings on me… bought three more sets the last time they came up on woot… You every tried to split logs, chop wood, etc with stupid little strings hanging down from your ears? the one time I had a problem with the first ones, phone call, replacement sent out… but they don’t come in blue, just the red and white… well, you can’t have everything…