Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard
$29.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Need more map pieces!

Oooh, it comes with a TRACKPAD to boot. Nice little bonus.

just got one. pairs but won’t connect to my woot! GTAb android tablet: ditto my ipad.

Any reason I can’t use this with my iPad?

Got one of these on a previous woot. Works quite well with a Nexus 7.

Confused about all these map pieces. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME???

So when are they going to sell the military grade mace? The game “Knock out king” Is becoming more and more popular among the youth in our city. If they try to make me a player, I’d like to make sure it’s a fair fight

If anyone was wondering how wide to make the canvas you’re stitching these map pieces together in, it seems 1280px is the magic number.

Whoa. That looks pretty bad ass…

Alas, my wireless mouse and keyboard I got with my HTPC is still going strong. But it would be nice to have an all-in-one solution.

A fellow wooter from Rhode Island? Are there more of us? Announce yourself and be heard Woot! brethren of little Rhody!

I don’t have any map pieces. :frowning:

besides a smartphone would this work with a PS3? If I was to connect it through the bluetooth.

In for 1. Useful for controlling an HTPC from the couch.

will this work with my Samsung Smart Hub TV?

How the heck does this Scavenger Hunt work?!? Da’ kitteh iz confuzed! o.O

I would guess we are 6/10 for map pieces right now.

$58.64 with Amazon Prime and it has 4 stars.
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Wireless-Keyboard-Trackpad-Packaging/dp/B006291K7A
Looks like a good deal. The touchpad looks nice.

aghh…I only have one piece…thanks to the person that helped me…it looks like they arent leaving them in the pictures