Motorola Bluetooth Mouse

Where did woot’s founder go? Is he running another sale a day company?

I still think it’s sneering!

With Woot being part of Amazon, they now charge sales tax for orders from CA…
Dislike!
Anyway, I have heard that this mouse works fine with tablets. I intend to use is with my Nexus 7 (after paying $200 for the tablet, I need to save on accessories :wink:

I had the same problems but after changing the batteries the problems stopped and it works excellently. I use it on an HP Touchpad with Android ICS.

Do these ship in retail packaging? Can’t beat cheap office gifts.

“contraium”,

I was in for 3 last time. None of the 3 was in retail packaging. They were all new, albeit each in plastic bubble wrap.

My educated guess is that all units are part of bulk order cases, and are being individually sold.

does anyone know the model number of this ?

Wow,no one has ever said that before!!! Oh wait, I bet if you looked at product posts prior to Amazon " Featuring a product with so many bad reviews and no customer support again" has been said lots of times. Lets just move on.

I have one, and it works equally well with my TouchPad running CM9 and my MacBook Pro (primary usage).

It’s worth $10 for sure – what I orignally paid for it as well – and I picked up another one for $5.00 earlier this weekend from “that other site”, also mentioned above.

Assuming its the same one from the previous sale, it says “SJYN0817A” on it.

I got this to use with my laptop (Asus Zenbook), and it worked perfectly first time. No problem with it losing the connection at all. It does go to sleep if you don’t use it for one minute, but it wakes up if you jiggle it. The manual says it will disconnect after one hour of inactivity, but will reconnect if you press a button.
I’d buy more, but I bought an extra last time.

Another bought 2, 1 for a friend, they work as expected. Will be pointing this out to #1 daughter later this morning. If she’s nice to daddy he may use his cockatrice on it.

Thanks, I’m in 4 3, I can always gussie up a box to put them in.

Got one of these on Woot last time it was offered. I have a Moto Droid Bionic with the Motorola Lapdock, but I hate the laptdock’s trackpad. Paired right up, works beautifully. I find it very comfortable to use, definitely better than my “travel” USB mouse. Battery life seems good, but you have to remember to turn it off when not in use. It’s easy to forget since there is no visual indication to remind you.

I bought one last time around to pair with my HP TouchSmart. Not only does it work great, there is no interference with the Bluetooth Apple keyboard that I use on the same computer.
As far as people whining about unresponsiveness - you just have to wiggle the mouse to “wake it up” which it does after being inactive for an extended period of time. It’s a battery saving function. Once it’s awake it’s faster than my previous corded mouse!

Not a great mouse but good enough for the price. The cursor does not move as smooth as other mice I’ve owned. Yes people, this works on Mac OS/Windows/Linux (only tried on Ubuntu)/Android/iOS (Jailbreak and install BTstack) machines with Bluetooth. (NO, WIFI IS NOT BLUETOOTH FOR THOSE WHO SAY, "I HAVE WIRELESS AND IT DOESN’T WORK)

Yes.

I bought two of these last time around: one for an older MacBook and one for a MacBrook Pro. They paired easily and work great. For the price, I highly recommend then as a quick mouse option. I haven’t experienced any of the above shutoff problems on my Mac. You can’t beat $5!

Got this for $9 shipped a month ago. I use it with my Nexus 7 when I feel like word processing on my tablet and want a little finer control.

So far it works, but on such a small screen I find it usually isn’t worth the time to turn bluetooth, find the mouse, and turn the mouse on.

Still, I’m glad I have options.

Got one of these the last go-round on Woot. Received DOA. It would pair and then the mouse would shut off. Did a little searching to see how to get it serviced/replaced by Motorola but ultimately just chucked it in the trash.

Had you written into Woot at service@woot.com? or have you tried to contact Motorola?