Motorola Bluetooth USB Dongle

I have a bluetooth adapter hooked up to my home stereo. Anyone know the range on this? As in, how far away from the computer so I can stream music to it.

Couldn’t find the exact model…but here are reviews for usb bluetooth dongles

Exactly my thought…gonna use these to create cheap interactive whiteboards…

In for 3 (y not 3 when you can get 3 + shipping for $10?!?!)

In for two: one in case I lose the other, but I just don’t need a third.

What devices wouldn’t be compatible with Bluetooth 1.1? Are there any cons to it being 1.1 or does it matter?

The pellet with the poison’s in the vessel with the pestle.
The chalice from the palace has the blue that is tooth!

i just want to make sure i’m getting this straight.
once i buy this, and place it in my laptop, my laptop then has bluetooth capabilities and i can share my files in between my laptop and nokia phone correct?

I’m definitely in for one. I don’t know why my cellphone can’t use its mini-USB connection to download ringtones so this will be the perfect thing to get rid of the awful default songs I’ve been listening to for over a year.

in for three, cuz it’d be stupid not to get 3 even though i only need 1 lol

I think I just wasted my money…But it would not be the first time…

Yay!

I am now an owner of three somethings with bluetooth technology!

Anybody know if these work with Linux?

http://www.exporters.sg/showroom_item.asp?id=406502

something tells me woot made an offer

Wow. Lol. You do realize it’s probably cheaper to just buy 3 right. Your third reason could be price, just because, or even it just being the right thing to do. If you ever need a 3rd, imagine shipping charges on it, even if free. If you drive to get it, think gas.

You’ll want to actually connect it to your laptop – as in plug into a USB port – rather than just put it in there. But yes. then you will have Bluetooth and can communicate with your Nokia.

Does this come with the software driver CD? I do not see one. I hate the bluesoleil drivers that come with other BT dongles. Anyone have any info on this one?

Does this thing come with a driver disc? It seems that there are alot of people looking for drivers and having a difficult time.

Help please - I see other similar items advertised at 2.0 - these are obviously older version = slower?? 1.1…

Does this matter?

hahaha yeah that would help, thanks for the reply

You can get really cheap and smaller ones from those web stores based in Hong Kong for under $3 shipped.

Seconded on the “Does it work on a Mac?” – I have a first gen Mac Mini without the built-in bluetooth and this would be great.