Motorola Gaming Headset for PC

The poor reviews on quality aside, the use case here is when you have a hefty sound system for the actual game, and then you need a headset just to keep people’s voices in your ear while you communicate.

I don’t really listen to my games so I’ll take the other two halves.

I’m sorry…but I’m going to have to disagree with you about this product. No matter WHAT they say about it working with a PC, they’re lying. I’ve tried it out on 2 different laptops and 3 different table tops…and I got the same result…CR@P. When I LiveChatted Woot’s Customer Service, they gave me a website to download a P.O.C. file. It NEVER worked. So I ended up giving it to my brother-in-law the headset since he owns a XBox. :frowning:

Classic problem with women. They always want half of what you have.

I actually purchased them for voice chat.

thinks
Um… cord won’t reach the computer?

The part that is supposed to be the volume control and on/off switch, yeah doesn’t work well, and so then sometimes it is ALL LOUD ALL THE TIME!!! But I worked with it, if you’re cheap GO FOR IT!!!

Cheap enough to rip apart and play with.

This is actually my setup for gaming I have my stuff going out to both the headset and speakers so this will work much better for that for me.

I’m sorry but it sux raw sewage! I tried 2 different laptops & 3 different table tops…and NADA! Even tried to get help from Live Chat CS & they advised me to use a site to get a driver for it. IT NEVER WORKED. My hubby is even IT and HE couldn’t get it to work! SO…now what? Well, I gave it to my brother-in-law since he owns an XBox. I’m not falling for that again. Sorry guys, but that was a MAJOR bust. I HATED this product. :frowning:

Buy them for a grabbag office party,orrrrrrrrr give them to young kids,so if they break, WHO CARES!!! 3 bucks.

Both of mine are s**t and cut in and out. Save your money.

If it’s his attention you’re after there are far better ways than one-ear headphones.

Worked once, for about a minute (long enough to mic check). Then died. Paid the same $3+$5… not worth it.

Obviously you are not married to a gamer. There is no way to divert attention away from the game. At least this way I may be able to get a half-assed conversation out of the deal.

Aren’t these kinds of headsets just for chat audio?

I’m thinking about getting two of them sawing them in half, and then I’ll have a dual mono headphone that will allow me too speak out of both sides of my mouth!

Has anyone tried putting two on their head at the same time?

True. Nor am I a gamer, myself.

I bought one from the last time it was up got it after a week and it stopped working 2 days later.