Motorola H3 Bluetooth Headset

Aries (March 21th – April 19th): You’re probably going to be angry today. Maybe when you get cut off in traffic, maybe when you find out that the Motorola H3 Bluetooth Headset is refurbished. Either way, just accept it. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

Umm yeah, that fits me to a T. I’m sick of refurbed bluetooths…

imo, not really

Will I receive customer support like I’m used to?
No. Well, not really. If you buy something you don’t end up liking or you have what marketing people call “buyer’s remorse,” sell it on eBay. It’s likely you’ll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn’t work, find out what you’re doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it’s probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know. If you give up and must return it to us, then follow on to the next FAQ entry.

It’s called ‘you need drug money’, junky. Won’t learn 'til you hit the bottom. Tsk!

In for one. Please send bottle of Purel or sanitizing wipes with order. Thank you.

According to commerce law set forth because of the new and expanding internet (thanks Al Gore :slight_smile: ) There are many restrictions but buying and reselling on the market is not one of them. Selling pirated goods is illegal, and right now there is a class action law suit about knock offs being sold as the real thing on ebay. Many of the large designers are banding together to stop fake products ending up on the market through a trusted source.

This is not a pirated product, nor is it a fake.

Woot is able to sell these products because they go to vendors and manufacturers that have product that wont move, or has been sitting in their warehouse or…our favorite…refurbished. They then take these products and move them at a fraction of what you would pay going through a direct channel. Thats how they make so much money and thats why you are “woot heads”

That will complete our first marketing channels and business law course for 2008.

There will be refreshments in the lobby.

In for 3. I need one and a few family members need them too.

My previous bluetooth not only didn’t have earwax in the ear bud area, but it even looked brand new. Ear wax in the bleutooth?! eww…I’m contemplating if i should buy my 9th bluetooth again here right now…or 11th as well…

This is a great headset. I got one from buy.com for 14.99 last week. I do not have any issues with echoing like some people do and kinda happy I dont:-p. This takes a mini USB charger for those who were asking. Works with the same (1) charger i use to charge a razr, krzr, and some POS phone. Its well worth the money.
Peace
KUmar

In for 3… was already lookin for good headsets for my family members

I’ve had the same experience with the Pioneer portable XM Receiver. I got the ear phones and they were covered in filthy earwax. I was pretty grossed out since I had thought the earwax rumors weren’t real.

I got two different brand BT ear pieces and although they didn’t have wax, they were pretty beat up - lots of scratches on them. These eventually died after about two weeks of working.

Refurb seems great for the bigger products, but the smaller ones just don’t seem to hold up.

Just ordered one. If it comes covered in earwax, I will throw up. Then package the throw up and send it back to woot.

Thanx for making me earwax aware. Yuck

I think we’ll skip this one.
My ears itch now just from thinking about it. Creepy.

i might risk it anyway. i need a bluetooth for my macbook so i can use skype.

I’m as loyal a wooter as the next guy, and I happen to like refurbs, thinking that the bugs have been worked out…

I am not however, a fan of earwax… So, if this refurb deal is grossing you out, you can always check out dodtracker.com to find the 2 or 3 similarly priced bluetooth deals at some of the other deal a day sites…

there are lot’s of deal sites out there, but woot STILL rocks the best!!!

in for one/first woot. :slight_smile: I can’t imagine receiving it covered in earwax, thats pretty freakin gross, hah.

Plus its only for the car (stupid cellphone laws). From what I skimmed through Cnet said nothing about it being miniUSB, but if it is ill be happier.

anyone know if its possible to use one of these on a computer via a bluetooth dongle in programs like xfire, ventrillo, msn, yahoo, etc?

Thanks for the insightful write-up, but this comment was directed towards the person who said they were buying these from Woot in order to re-sell. It was since explained that they would be sold face-to-face and not online or from a storefront.

yes you can… listen to music or skype calls

been trying to buy everytime i click on the “i want one” button i keep getting re-directed to yahoo shopping

am i the only one having the redirect problem?..am i missing a step??..figured clicking the order button would do the trick but alas…