Motorola H3 Bluetooth Headset

1 Motorola H3 Bluetooth Headset

$9.99 + $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished

pricing for future reference

Buy one of these things and people will be able to positively identify you as a dork.

This is the same as just a few weeks ago…

[link=http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/motorola-h3-bluetooth-headset/4505-13831_7-31849154.html?tag=prod.txt.1]It got a 7.3 over at CNET[/link]

Bought 3 last time. They work great. In for 3 more, got more family members who want them.

I don’t understand how anyone can complain about these at this price.

I bought these last time and they arrived in pristine condition. They looked brand new, including the protective plastic.

For $10.

I had enough of buying $75-100 headsets and losing them. These do a fine job. But, i am a middle aged dork who is more concerned in functionality that looking cool.

Thanks woot.

in for two… even if they do suck, you stil can’t beat $10 for a spare phone charger

The headsets are a bonus, cheap charger should be the sale headline

If it had a mini-usb connector for charging I would get it. But alas you don’t get my credit card today woot!

I hate buying something to see it drop in price right after you had it…

its alright, but for 10 bucks you can’t complain. mine just has a hard time staying on my ear if I’m looking left and right quickly (while driving) and some people have said i sound echoy

But again, for ten dollars, the convenience of one will allow you to look past the details.

God Damn the California cell phone law that is making me buy this.

hmmm…im thinking of buying two of these. is there anything else i should know?

For the above comment it does charge by mini usb :). I got one a couple weeks ago and its been working great, only use it while driving so i cant say ive used it extensively but its been working fine, holds its charge well, has some nice features, and style isnt too bad. Also I didnt expect it to have a mini usb jack so that was nice.

Anyone know if these can charge and be used at the same time?
I got the H350 on sellout a while ago and I use it on my computer/Skype and have it “connected” all the time. However, it drains the battery quick and everytime you plug it in, it turns off. Lord help me if someone calls me. I have to sync it up everytime too.

Does anyone know how this compares to the H500?

This unit is bigger but the control buttons are smaller than the H500. This one was detected by my phone quicker than the H500. The H500 fits the ear better. You can use the same charger for both.

Did I leave anything out?

:slight_smile:

… but it does charge via mini-USB…

I have a really hard time with echoing on this. I bought this a few weeks ago, and everyone i talk to hears themselves. I’ve read to lower the volume, but they still hear an echo until it’s too low for even me to hear it. I’d recommend against it, and hope for one with a better anti-echo chipset.

No, it cannot be charged and used at the same time. It also takes at least 8 or 9 seconds to sync up from the off position. However, the battery does last a good while. I guess at this price you could get two and keep one charged and sync’d while the other is charging.

ummm, it does charge by mini usb.