Motorola H3 Bluetooth Headset

I bought two of these last go-round, and it is almost impossible to make the headset stay on my ear. What good is a headset that doesn’t sit where it needs to? Bah, get one with an flexible / adjustable ear clip.

in for 2. im sure ill lose it like i did with my last one

bought this the last time it was on here, pretty recently, and it works great. and no earwax in mine.

The H3 Bluetooth Ratings Par with the Motorola H500 and stands better than the HS820; I agree not a bad buy for $10. I have H500 & H8S820 and friends & Family love them as gifts. Cell phone usage is cars are becoming outlawed; good alternative while demand is low. I’ll add three to my gift inventory.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Motorola_Razr_H3_Bluetooth_Headset/4014-12523_7-31849154.html?tag=viddet#stores

Motorola H3 Bluetooth Headset

$24.99 – 51,99

Motorola H3 Wireless Earset - Wireless Connectivity - Mono Output - Over-the-ear, Ear-bud

CNET editors’ rating: 3.5 stars Very good
How we rate Average user rating: 2.5 stars out of 41 reviews all user review

Motorola H500 Bluetooth headset (Nickel)
$34.95 - $49.99

• CNET editors’ rating: 3.0 stars Good
How we rate
• Average user rating: 2.5 stars out of 97 reviews all user reviews

Motorola HS820
$34.95

• CNET editors’ rating: 3.0 stars Good
How we rate
• Average user rating: 3.0 stars out of 42 reviews all user reviews

Been waiting for a bluetooth headset being I live in California and the new law right now is you cant use your mobile in your car without hands free tech which makes you either use the very uncomfortable corded earphone or look lke a dork with one of these. Looks like ill look like a dork rather than get a ticket (i dont even know how much the charge is but if it is anything like the seat belt law it will be an expensive ticket) Although i have yet to hear of anyone i know getting a cell phone ticket yet, I will be in for 2. And personally I would dress like a clown if it somehow made my life easier, Like this will by letting me use my phone in the car without trying to cover it up and make it look like I am resting my head on my hand LOL (not very convincing either) Since there are no dork police that can give me a ticket for looking like a dork wearing one of these I will be wearing mine in the car since the real police are out there looking for non dorks lol.

ABSOLUTE JUNK, I just got my credit back from woot on the one I bought…the microphone in the unit HEARS the speaker and so it has a horrible feedback for the person you are talking tooo…C R A P

See post # 10!!!

Does anyone have a photo of what the ear piece side of it looks like?

I have an HS850 that won’t stay close enough to my ear. On the other hand, an H300 with a different style earpiece works pretty well for me.

In for 2

How can you complain for the price.

If they work well then great.

If they work so-so then great.

If they work poorly then just throw them really hard at someone you don’t like and it’s still great.

Woot on.

Anyone know if this works with Playstation 3 for online chat?

I wish they could fix the echo

Yes, it also falls off my ear. I will only keep it for back-up until I get a better back-up.

One detail they “forgot” to include is that the headset is HUGE - at 2-1/2 inches long and one inch wide! (If I had known how big it was when I bought it last time, I would not have bothered to purchase it.)

"Anyone know if this works with Playstation 3 for online chat? "

Yes. Bluetooth is bluetooth, it will sync right up with your ps3.

Look at the picture with the guy’s hand on the cnet video. It looks only slightly smaller than a razr phone! The review is favorable, but any positive comments for looks were obviously based on headsets made in 2006.

pass

Yep. Dorksville. Glad I don’t live in California.

I haven’t gotten my fedex number yet! Should I be afraid?

I haven’t gotten my fedex number yet! Should I be afraid?

Our orders generally take about 5 business days to ship. Please allow a few more days for tracking information.

yeah they take a long time to process and ship. then takes a good week to get your stuff. give yourself about 2 weeks.

got my tracking number today. it should be here on the 16th