Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headset

Your not cool if you don’t have a bluetooth headset.

I use a BT headset at home all the time. We no longer have a land line so my cell is my “home phone”. I’ve never been one to just sit and talk on the phone forever. I do housework and such while talking. Now, when we had a land line…that phone was a lot easier to hold between my ear and my shoulder than my cell is! My old cordless phone’s handset was a whole lot bigger than my cell phone is. A BT headset means that I can continue a conversation while I continue to clean. Some things are just easier to do with two hands. Like folding laundry.

go to your settings menu and see if it says bluetooth, but i dont believ they are compatible.

If these dont sellout you can donate the rest of these to the crazy people down town so they dont look crazy.

When I was driving out of Frustration, I just threw the monkey poo out of the window… Screaming Blue couldn’t hold it in until we got to the rest area… and it’s biodegradable anyway (I think?).

Funny you should say that.

I bought the H500 refrub on a previous woot. It arrived filthy, scratched and totally disgusting. It came out of the package and went straight in the garbage.

So, to the previous poster who asked if it is worth $15… all I can say is that I threw $15 in the garbage.

But who knows, Motorola might have actually cleaned this lot.

Ewwwwwww…

Ummm… no that is what the multifunction button is for. Maybe your model of flip phone does not fully support the bluetooth specification? Anyways my moto bluetooth answers my krzr with no flipping open. (That would be a pain…)

I actually need one of these. My phone reception sucks in my apartment unless I’m next to my window. I could just leave my phone there and answer via the BT headset. But I just don’t like the quality of these.

When selling an item like this that is refurbished, the ear piece has to be completely replaced to make the item resellable. It’s like buying or renting a used clarinet…the clarinet is thoroughly cleaned and gone over and then the mouth piece is completely replaced.

You should be able to change the setting on your phone

I know its a beginner model, but leasing this just doesnt make any sense.

Can a fellow Wooter humor me and please tell me what was included in the random bag of crap in the last Woot-Off?

They are probably still being shipped.

I refurbish instruments for rentals/sales for a living. I only replace a mouthpiece if it is cracked, chipped or junk. “Step-up” and pro mouthpieces are EXPENSIVE and there is a HUGE market for used woodwind and brass mouthpieces. Even if it’s just a stock mouthpiece I clean, sterilize and buff it to return it as close to factory condition as possible then include it with the used horn. I can’t imagine throwing out a used B45, , Rousseau, C* or HS* just because it’s had nasty middle-schooler mouths all over it!

Not trying to get on you, just wanted to throw out some info for you and the other folks. I imagine it’s pretty much the same with these headsets - sterilization, cleanup, then resell. Although with this stuff I’m sure it’s cheaper and faster to replace the earpieces and other components than it is to go through all that.

I have one and it vacuums. The buttons don’t work well, however they do beep when pushed and people have trouble hearing me and I can’t hear them very well either even with the volume all the way up. The price for this item is really good but I could sell you a stick you can jab in your other ear for real cheap if you are just looking for a good deal. Bottom line is get a different one.

in for one here…

does anyone want to sell me one?
nvmd i found one

Reviewed extensively at Buzzillions
http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_53369_motorola_h350_bluetooth_headset_reviews

It’s definitely a mixed bag…some people complain that it doesn’t stay on the ear well. Others complain about the sound quality (vs/ Jabra)

So you admit that you were driving out of frustration?
:-))