Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headset

Wow, that’s just gross. Thanks for the Warning! No woot for me!

Major thunderstorms are starting now in the NorthEast. Make sure your car windows are rolled up folks!

$20 for the first offense, $50 for the second, not sure for the third but I heard it could be in the $150-$200 range. For under ten bucks, this is a nice Woot to those in Cali that need one before Tuesday.

im in for 2 but i didn’t realize the potential hygiene problem…damn

Bought one of these from woot a while back, refurb… No one could hear anything I was saying, because the mic did not work…

Reused ear wax! Yummy!

I bought refurbed BT before and could have made a large candle with all the wax that was left in it!

gee, you know how to take the wind outa somebody’s sails!!! i was ready 2 snag 2, i don’t even wanna risk it now. BLECH!

I bought 2 of these last time they were on woot. One works fine, the other has problems.

Why is there ear wax on some of them? I know they are refurbs but most bluetooth ear peices (at least the ones I’ve seen) sit ON your ear not IN your ear. If there is ear wax on them it must have been from a gross person who had wax oozing out of their ear…Yuck! Now I think I don’t want one either!! 8o)

$130 Primary offense in NJ. Land of the D-Bag politicians. Story in the Philly papaers just yesterday about the crack down.

And the dopey citezins who continue to vote them into office.

Which model is newer S820 or this one?

Sometime in July (I think the 1st) it will also be illegal to talk on the cell phone in NC while driving, unless you are using a handsfree device - like bluetooth. Many states are putting that law into the books now.

got one of these before. It works OK but the ear piece flops around on my ear. However, it’s a cheap way to get a spare charger for your phone and earpiece!

really wanted to woot this (my first bluetooth headset, a mustek, came from here) but the thought of other people’s earwax grosses me out waaaaaaaay too much. :frowning: ugh. and it’s such a good deal, too…

There is a cure for that, you could vote yourself.

Yes, but who do you trust for customer service, Woot or Shop Cell? Theirs may even be knock offs.

I have an iPhone and am using a very similar Motorola bluetooth headset with no problems.

What ?

Have you never used a public telephone?

Very good point, but don’t forget the ear wax on all of the telephones in your office.

in for 2…only have two ears