Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset

Why cant I find the cake?

Did they really eat the cake already?

… without me ??

I have this headset, this specific model, and it’s never worked right with my SmartPhone. It could be operator error (me), but I was disappointed with it and glad I didn’t pay the hostage prices that T-Mobile charges when you buy accessories directly from them.

You know, everytime I see one of these, I’m tempted because I do have a cell phone that supports Bluetooth.

And, as I see hundreds of posts spilling in about a woot off, I think that the Woot Gods are actually postponing it everytime someone whines about it not being the day.

Bought a referb Zune, arrived dead, Woot won’t stand behind it, Microsoft says it isn’t their problem… so much for ordering referbs from Woot… NEVER AGAIN.

i own several of these. i work for a major company that sells these. for the price it cant be beat! our price is actually higher than this! lol for the price you wont find a better quality BT. this will work with any cell phone that has bluetooth from any carrier! if you dont know if your phone has this you can look online, or go to menu-connection options/settings. enjoy the BT headset at a good price! p.s. if you have a razr, slvr, or HTC pda phone or any phone that uses mini usb to charge this headset is compatible w your car charger!!! :slight_smile:

Another Woot headset. How many wooters don’t have a headset now? At least its a decent brand and decent price.

What happened to wine woot and Shirtwoot???

and by Druish princess, I mean cleansing device used by women to clean their hoo-hahs.

if you jump the shark wearing a Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset, have you REALLY jumped the shark??

Didn’t we get two Woot-Offs during this past December? Maybe that counts for January and the next will be in February.

Why is everyone looking for a wootoff tonight? You’ll never see one on the weekend, so stop asking!! BTW, that is a pretty nasty looking BT they chose for the picture.

Do the Right Thing

how come shirt woot didnt change?

All this time I seriously thought it was just me.  I hate mine.

yay another cheap bluetooth headset. How many do we need? 3rd time in a month if i’m correct.

Gib something else :-\

I found this on eBay for 19 bucks, free shipping, and free car charger.

Not so much jumped it as got bit by it.

Since when do they start woot-offs on a Saturday night? I can’t help that notice that most of the peoples whining about woot-offs have been members since about October. Stop whining!!!

kinda large and bulky

I keep missing these. In for 3. I’ll be good for years.