Motorola Home Theater System DCP501

sweet woot! first page too!

I saw tonight’s item on the forum almost a full minute before it appeared under “today’s woot”
strange…

looks like crap next to what i already have

Very sick! Still gonna think if I should splurge or not. Whats the msrp?

why is everyone always trying to get on the first page?

Sweet! I don’t need one, but I’s buying me one anyway! Can’t beat the price!

http://a508.g.akamai.net/7/508/787/20050601100251/www.motorola.com/mot/image/2/2435_MotImage.jpg

click the link above for a hi res image of this monster device.

I sort of want one, but not really…
if it had a hard drive and could rip DVD’s…

-diem

[quote user=“jner”]I woot, therefore I am.

Need an air cleaner![/quote]

You toot and therefore you need an air cleaner? Sorry, you asked for that one! [color=red:686252c01c]RDB[/color

[size=18:68ae65a750]Does it come with Speakers? Sub? [/size:68ae65a750] If not, what are the inputs, RCA or wire, or what?

woot i got one

I pitty every cable company in the US in the morning if these don’t sell out!

Phones ringing off the hook!

Hello Moto Im thinkin bout getting one of these bad boys, didn’t even know they made this kind of electronics.

heh…i’m cool with my component system for my apartment (i am in college), and this is nothing compared to the system at my dad’s house. but, good woot if you need it.

In for one…I figure for the bedroom this will be great. Doesn’t hold a candle to the denon downstairs…

:? :? :? :? :?

Not sure about this, any opinions WOOTERS???

[quote user=“jner”]I woot, therefore I am. Perhaps someone can tell me: Would the Dell 5.1 speakers hook up to the multiple jacks on this player so that all channels would be used?

In the meantime, I need an air cleaner! Can we get a repeat of the Honeywell from a few weeks ago?[/quote]

Did someone call my name

Link to user guide

OOOOO me likey…

been waiting for an item like this… One question… How is Motorola in the entertainment category? Anything good like a Onkyo or even as durable as a Panasonic? Thanks!

specialized999

Edit: Is it High Current? What about Component video inputs? Aww man! IT DOESN’T HAVE COMPONENT INPUTS. Geez that sucks. Route those cables around this bad boy.

Better yet anyone have a backside pic of this thing? Yr Yb G inputs/outputs pleeze!

GooooooooooD WooooooooooooooooT

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

you cant beat this view tonight

[/URL][/img]