Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset

are you kidding? New York has so much traffic, you forget that sure if you live there you don’t need a car, but many people commute and visit so the streets are almost always busy.

Anyway New Jersey has had the same law for about a year I think an it seems to be working well :slight_smile:

Anyone know if these are compatible with ANY motorola phone? I have an older phone, a Motorola V360, and I’m desperate for a headset. Mine is lost somewhere, and between a stick shift and a toddler - I could use a bluetooth!!!

First sellout.woot. Good deal, in for 3 (I got kids)

Your phone is bluetooth enabled, this will work with your phone. FYI, it doesn’t have to be motorola - any brand will work.

This will work with any phone that has Bluetooth connectivity. I have had about 10 Bluetooth headsets (all bought from Woot). This is a decent headset.

My favorite is the HS700 by Motorola. That is the flip open type, so it won’t turn on in your pocket.

I have used Bluetooth headsets with a RAZR, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Pearl, Moto Q, two cars, and a Verizon XV6700. They work fine with all of them.

Thanks!

In for 2 (in case my toddler runs off with 1)

My first sellout woot! Yeah!

Is this more comfortable than the crap jabber (/verizon/whatever-rebranding) one that keeps coming up for $5-$10? The ear ‘arm’ is hard plastic for the first half, and that rubs and grinds my ears :frowning: (And its not just me - the wif has problems with it too. So I feel a little better…)

Finally the cheap BT headset I’ve been waitng for woot to post and its the one night I don’t stay up till midnight to check it out. Sold out by 9am. what a bummer

Got 2, for this price, why not.

…and we had to walk to school in 3 feet of snow… uphill… BOTH WAYS!!

Hahahahaha amen to that!

I purchased the headset and am having a problem pairing it with any of my phones. I went to Motorola.com and got step by step instructions and it’s still not working. It says after you charge and power on the device the light should stay solid until you pair and mine just starts blinking right away. Any help with this??

Send an email to service@woot.com. They should be able to help. Make sure to include your order number in the email to them.

Just got mine; charged it for a bit, then paired it to my blackberry, and it works like a dream. Pretty nice condition for a refub, I think. Thanks, Woot!

Just got mine yesterday. It appears to be DOA. I’ve called Motorola already for a replacement.

Re: order 23986270
Several days ago I sent you an email via customer service re this order being sent to the wrong zip code by mistake, but never received a reply from you. The address is correct but the zip code wasn’t, so the package was sent to Dalton, GA instead of Woodstock, GA. The tracking shows the package has been “forwarded” but doesn’t say to where. I’d have thought the USPS would know how to correct a zip code, but apparently not. Will I ever receive this package or get a refund? I would appreciate a reply to this note. Thanks, in advance.

Bought two on 7-25-08. One came with the wrong charger (seriously, how!?) and the other was DOA. Still feels like a fair price, but I’d rather have two that worked, even if I did still have the wrong charger.

It says to hold the button for 5 seconds to get the solid light…I was having the same problem as you…so I held it a little longer and finally got the solid light & it paired with my phone fine then.

Yes, I had the same problem and the same resolution… Hold the button longer and you’ll get the solid blue light. Mine works great, and the people I’ve talked to on the headset have said no problems hearing me, and no crazy wind sounds when my windows are down. I’m very glad I got these!