Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset, for $9.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

ITs way worth it. Ive owned one for a few years… works great. Nice range

cnet review…

Noooooo! This is a 3 year old ear wax haven! give us something a lil more updated woot! i still love you! paaaaaaaaacakes!

Wow, only ten bucks?! these used to be really expensive! I had one and it worked great.

Sadly, this uses Motorola’s awful charger interface… but it’s still a nice headset.

Indeed. Although whenever I use one, people think I’m talking to myself.

“I’m not crazy! See!” <points to device on ear>

HS820 BT headset for $15? That’s dang nice price. 3 for less than $35? That’s a steal! In for 3.

I own one of these and they work pretty well. The button is a little annoying because it’s so big and if you keep it in your pocket it will turn on randomly. Also, turning the thing off is annoying because it’ll sometimes send the “call” signal instead of turning it off. Also, as someone else mentioned, it does use the older Motorola power connector… which is annoying. I’d say it’s worth the ten (technically fifteen) bucks. There are better ones but this one works well enough.

Reviewed on: 08/26/2005

This thing is older than those joke about how old my grandmother is and she farts dust.

This is an alright headset…

It is old.

I would recommend going to the stores and looking at them. Sometimes they just don’t sit well

Good Night WOoterS!!

THe charger interface is what is the largest turn off… If you have ever wondered why something was not charging and yet still plugged in, then get this.

Bar-nun… the worst charging system ever. I have had several phones from motorola with this style charger and I honestly feel that the charging system has given me several gray hairs. (Any lawyers in the house willing to take up this case?)

There are better units out there for a better price and the way Woot is putting up bluetooth headsets, you ll end up seeing another one shortly thats far better and will actually charge.

::EDIT:: I HATE THE CHARGING SYSTEM ON THIS

COnsider what I ve said…

Can you turn up the volume? I can never hear anything with these so I was wondering how the volume control was. WHHHHHHHHHAAAT I CAN’T HEAR YOU!! lol!

P.S. Where the frick and frack is the bag of C R A P O??!??! GET_R_DONE!!

Not a bad unit… but I agree with previous post, there should be a class action lawsuit over the amazingly terrible design of the charger. Can easily take 15 minutes to get it to charge, and if you even brush lightly against it, it might stop charging. Great price, but without the new mini-B charger I’m out.

I’m looking for a basic headset for use when driving and just want to know if this would only work with a Motorola phone or would any bluetooth phone work.

In for 2, since California was nice enough to outlaw talking on cellphones while driving. Takes effect in July… I’m guessing the bluetooth manufacturers bought out the lawmakers and had them “protect us” with another law.

from experience… these ARE c.r.a.p.

I have this one . . . do not buy. The buttons are annoying and it sounds terrible.

This headset is made by Motorola… but worked with my Sony Ericcson way back when I had that.

Anyway, I bought this years back and found the sound to be okay, the fit felt weird but good enough… but everyone told me they heard an echo on my end… so I stopped using it… maybe it was the phone’s fault? I don’t know… I never tried it with my newest blackberry.