Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset

holy god lol @ the description

where’s the feet!??!

Bring back the BOAT!!!

________________________________\ | | | | | | | | | \ | |____| |____| |____| |____|___\ | YOU'VE BEEN HIT | -' | (| [ _--_ BY THE SEX CAMPER | _--_ || =-(( ))-------------------------------(( ))====| –’ woot.com `–’
SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE SEXY! PASTE THIS IN OTHER
COMMENTS TO KEEP THE CHAIN GOING!

This is good.

I own.

I like.

one of the best descriptions ive seen, imo

________________________________\ | | | | | | | | | \ | |____| |____| |____| |____|___\ | YOU'VE BEEN HIT | -' | (| [ _--_ BY THE SEX CAMPER | _--_ || =-(( ))-------------------------------(( ))====| –’ woot.com `–’

indeed.

LOL @ description!

Maybe I’m just not one of the more “with it” twenty-somethings, but I think everyone I’ve ever met that’s had a bluetooth headset for their phone is a major leauge d-bag.

Love the description … perfect

i have this one… i really like it.

Nice flavor text, Woot.

CA is going to need this for the July 1st new law.

Im tempted to get this for the ol’ PS3. Got that new MGS4

Decent price. I have one and i paid $40 for it. Works great.

love the description!