Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit

Aww man not this thing again!!

looks like more than 10% are gone already.

“works for me”

I think the “secret picture” is funny :slight_smile:

This is the type of item that would sell better with a free WOOT shirt…how about throwing some into the next ones, Woot?

As I recall, this is not backlit, but it is good to give to kids so they don’t hog the 'puter or load it up with crapware.

Hey, how can you tell there’s at least 25?

How timely…

A race to the wire as old hand at Morse code beats txt msgrs

plz give us the steam cleaner and woot cap stuff

aparently all 3 of the people that wanted one just bought it…we may be here a while

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who’d want this turd in their bag of crap? I’d rather have a screaming monkey!

[quote user=“psmurf”]LOL
:lol:

I guess it’s a good deal if ya still have that isp.[/quote]not that i’m buying one :roll: , but all you need is aol instant messenger - not actually aol itself

Hey, how can you tell there’s at least 25?[/quote]

Just reload the page and watch out for purchasers. At most, they’d be buting 2–3 at a time, and then judge by the length of the bar that dissapears how many there are…

ex: 1 cm=1 item

I’m surprised that WOOT even sells something designed with “Army Of Losers” in mind.

WORST ISP EVAR!!

steve

Just reload the page and watch out for purchasers. At most, they’d be buting 2–3 at a time, and then judge by the length of the bar that dissapears how many there are…

ex: 1 cm=1 item, so 20 cm=20 items…

My CC company just called and asked if I was aware of 26 seperate purchases from a Woot.com in TX today. I said that I lost track after 15 but could they cut me off at 30? :roll:

ok, everyone sacrifice a measly $25 to get to the better deals that are coming right after!!

(but i agree. we dont need 25 foot away wireless im)

Man, i bought one of these as fast as I could because they sounded cool, and i thought it would be something to sell out quick. Now that I look at it…g’damn it why did i buy this? :cry:

ex: 1 cm=1 item, so 20 cm=20 items…[/quote]
Also you can view source and look at the numerical length of the bar. The most recent change went from 230/300 to 220/300. If the purchaser bought just one, then we can assume there were 30 available, and 22 remaining.

[quote user=“smileyborg”]ok, everyone sacrifice a measly $25 to get to the better deals that are coming right after!!

(but i agree. we dont need 25 foot away wireless im)[/quote]

Hey I took some for the team this am, Phone, Coffee maker, Hell I don’t remember the first couple??? But my wallet does

[quote user=“Cowgoesmoo2u”]Just reload the page and watch out for purchasers. At most, they’d be buting 2–3 at a time, and then judge by the length of the bar that dissapears how many there are…

ex: 1 cm=1 item, so 20 cm=20 items…[/quote]perhaps this ‘measurement’ works for you, but when you have different resolution, such as the 1680 x 1050 that i have, the whole bar is only about 4-5 cm long :wink: