Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit

[quote user=“ngh-hgh”][quote user=“Cowgoesmoo2u”]Just reload the page and watch out for purchasers. At most, they’d be buting 2–3 at a time, and then judge by the length of the bar that dissapears how many there are…

ex: 1 cm=1 item, so 20 cm=20 items…[/quote]perhaps this ‘measurement’ works for you, but when you have different resolution, such as the 1680 x 1050 that i have, the whole bar is only about 4-5 cm long :wink:[/quote]

Sit closer LOL!

What? You didn’t just tell them it is a Woot-off? :smiley:

They should have already known!

steve

ok what the hell is up with woot they spit out 15 products a day now and some of them i want but i can’t be on all day i got stuff to do /me looks for middle finger emoticon.

seriousely what the hell is up and how do i get those video cards i’m pretty steamed that’s exactly what i needed.

I heard that for about the next couple hours, these things are horrible. But then, starting back up at around midnight, these AOL things will be the best thing ever. I would suggest not buying any until midnight. Yeah, that’s it. Don’t sell out until midnight.

As long as you’re sitting at the computer anyway, you may as well check out my blog while you wait for these duds to sell out…

Skor Grimm

Try it, you just might like it.

What? You didn’t just tell them it is a Woot-off? :smiley:

They should have already known!

steve[/quote]

I would have but they would have heard F’-off instead and I still need the card for a few more hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote user=“kgonepo2”]ok what the hell is up with woot they spit out 15 products a day now and some of them i want but i can’t be on all day i got stuff to do /me looks for middle finger emoticon.

seriousely what the hell is up and how do i get those video cards i’m pretty steamed that’s exactly what i needed.[/quote]

What? You are getting more than one item today? I’m confused. Maybe I’ll go read the FAQ [url]http://www.woot.com/wootinfo.aspx[/url]

By the way, if you’ve only seen 15 products, you’ve missed out on half of them.

Will this work on a mac…

Oh wait I don’t care. I’m not buying it.

More woot off in the box please! :smiley:

cmon people!! hurry up and buy this crappola so we can on to some real woot.

[quote user=“tbrauch”][quote user=“kgonepo2”]ok what the hell is up with woot they spit out 15 products a day now and some of them i want but i can’t be on all day i got stuff to do /me looks for middle finger emoticon.

seriousely what the hell is up and how do i get those video cards i’m pretty steamed that’s exactly what i needed.[/quote]

What? You are getting more than one item today? I’m confused. Maybe I’ll go read the FAQ [url]http://www.woot.com/wootinfo.aspx[/url]

By the way, if you’ve only seen 15 products, you’ve missed out on half of them.[/quote]

Don’t tell him about the 15 posts of V-cards, he won’t buy an IM :idea:

[quote user=“Woody1”][quote user=“tbrauch”][quote user=“kgonepo2”]ok what the hell is up with woot they spit out 15 products a day now and some of them i want but i can’t be on all day i got stuff to do /me looks for middle finger emoticon.

By the way, if you’ve only seen 15 products, you’ve missed out on half of them.[/quote]

Don’t tell him about the 15 posts of V-cards, he won’t buy an IM :idea:[/quote]

Maybe he needs a spell check prog instead…and a processor upgrade…

Everyone else buy this one so we can see some good woots, ready, go! :shock:

lol
The government is going to make Woot start a Wooter’s Anonymous

Dang… that purple bar ain’t moving!!! :evil:

Where are all those Wall Stree Journal newbies!!! You all should buy it!!! Great product!!!

lol. woots telling us its time to go eat, and for those of you that didnt during the robosapien, take a shower.

bet the lemonaders are on deck…

Hey, how can you tell there’s at least 25?[/quote]

Just reload the page and watch out for purchasers. At most, they’d be buting 2–3 at a time, and then judge by the length of the bar that dissapears how many there are…

ex: 1 cm=1 item, so 20 cm=20 items…[/quote]
Also you can view source and look at the numerical length of the bar. The most recent change went from 230/300 to 220/300. If the purchaser bought just one, then we can assume there were 30 available, and 22 remaining.[/quote]

you are exactly right.

Anybody know if Woot ever groups your woot-off purchases and ships them together?

:?: :?: :?: whats up w/refreshing… first timer and i miss the good stuff because it dosnt show up…spending all my time after sold out going back and forth between pictures and more info hoping i can getr the new item to come up before its gone…i am comp. illiterate tho so it might be me and mine or is it woot???any help on how to correct this???thanks

This has killed the woot!off. Put me on the whiners list, dammit.

Actually these are pretty cool. Picked up a couple last time they were up, delighted my kid and a friend. No prob with hogging the PC. Give 'em for gifts. They cost, like, NOTHING. A deal IMO.