Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit

[quote user=“pernst”]Dang… that purple bar ain’t moving!!! :evil:

Where are all those Wall Stree Journal newbies!!! You all should buy it!!! Great product!!![/quote]

lol

Buying three of these IM devices will help you out. Please, buy three now. :lol

[b]Seems that most of you think this is crap but you wouldn’t feel that way if you had a teenage computer hog who was constantly IM’ing her friends. This will be GREAT for me! :lol: [/b] :smiley: [/b]

Once an item sells out, it takes about 5 minutes for the next one to load up. Keep hitting that refresh button, the new stuff will come up eventually…
Unless of course you’re still on a dial-up!

lol
The government is going to make Woot start a Wooter’s Anonymous[/quote]

After today I’ll have to fit it in between the sleep deprevation clinic and my anger management clases, but after the index finger therapy sessions

i think woot needs store all your billing, shipping, credit card, etc info so u just push “i want one!” and thats it. plus they’d make money from compulsive mouse-pushers.

…untill then ill watch the barney bar slowly loose purple.

Anybody know if Woot ever groups your woot-off purchases and ships them together?[/quote]
I’ve heard they do, but it’s never happened to me.
Last time I just got a mountain of boxes on my doorstep.
I pulled up on my driveway and had to pull out the shotgun from the back winder of the truck.
Damn Kids!!!
Good thing I live in Texas. Caught some of them in the bear traps too…

It’s times like these I wish I weren’t a poor college kid. well, not for this junk, but that $500 comp was badassed, but I don’t hav emoney to spare and I don’t need it.

lol overnment is going to make Woot start a Wooter’s Anonymous[/quote] told my friend about woot today…said he already had enough bad comp. habits…but that he was starting a ebay anno. club and maybe wooters should be invited…my first time and after the last 10 hours i think ill agree ( and only one purchase…my comp must not refreasah fast enough)

[quote user=“smileyborg”]i think woot needs store all your billing, shipping, credit card, etc info so u just push “i want one!” and thats it. plus they’d make money from compulsive mouse-pushers.

…untill then ill watch the barney bar slowly loose purple.[/quote]

Um, you’re pretty new, aren’tcha? :wink:

It’s okay. You didn’t really want that computer anyway, it wasn’t a Mac.

Know what you mean, but it was easier to buy her a new laptop for $499 than hook up worthless crap like this. (and I have two that IM the crap out of the day)

Motorola is good, but this is a cheap knock off of those crappy Cybikos (SP?)

Which makes this a great deal, no?

Anybody know if Woot ever groups your woot-off purchases and ships them together?[/quote]
I pulled up on my driveway and had to pull out the shotgun from the back winder of the truck.
Damn Kids!!!
Good thing I live in Texas. Caught some of them in the bear traps too…[/quote]

Blind Wlly driving? And, using a shotgun?

Good thing I live in Arizona! :smiley:

I’m just having fun, Willy!

steve

Yes!!! Fantastic deal!!! Buy three!!!

God, I wish all those AOL training wheel for internet children would hurry up and get thier mommy’s to buy this crappy woot.
Back to Vid cards, darnit!!!

YES!!! buy 3!!!

Damn Kids!!!
Good thing I live in Texas. Caught some of them in the bear traps too…[/quote]

Blind Wlly driving? And, using a shotgun?

Good thing I live in Arizona! :smiley:

I’m just having fun, Willy!

steve[/quote]
lol, i’m just perpetuating the trailerpark texas geek myth.
I dont realy have a driveway :wink:

It’s okay. You didn’t really want that computer anyway, it wasn’t a Mac.[/quote]

Just what this forum needs for the eternity that this will take to sell out, the old Mac vs. PC debate :wink:

[quote user=“BlindWilly”][quote user=“smileyborg”]i think woot needs store all your billing, shipping, credit card, etc info so u just push “i want one!” and thats it. plus they’d make money from compulsive mouse-pushers.

…untill then ill watch the barney bar slowly loose purple.[/quote]

Um, you’re pretty new, aren’tcha? :wink:[/quote]

BW - SHUT UP! them WSJ folk may be takin’ notes and we don’t need the lousy competition (LOL!)

WSJ says buy IM devices, next wireless craze, make DOW go up 50 pts.

Think they will buy it? :roll: