Motorola Wireless Keyboard w/ Cover

Why would you want to? Having the screen attached to the keyboard is one of the features of the laptop. I don’t need a stupid stand for a tablet because the screen holds itself up. I can put it in my lap and type on it without having to try to hold two things at once.

Plus, a laptop has way more power than a tablet. I really don’t understand the purpose of adding a keyboard to a tablet. If you need a keyboard, you should be doing it on a laptop.

I’ve searched the reviews on Amazon and here - does anyone know if this works with:

1. rooted NOOK Color (CM7 & Gingerbread)
  2. Droid RAZR (ICS)

TIA!

should work with bluetooth 3.0 laptop right? if it doesnt, i will cry

Droid RAZR & RAZR MAXX … it’ll work.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006291K7A?ref_=sr_1_2&qid=1350834962&sr=8-2&keywords=motorola%20wireless%20keyboard

I have experience with a similar Motorola keyboard. It works fine. No problems. When I turn it on there is no lag time for them to connect. I like mine but will be buying this on as it has the mouse stick!! Here is the Amazon page for it.
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Wireless-Keyboard-Device-Stand/dp/B006CFU61U

All of my woots have come in a plain brown box with an pretty plain sticker on it. I think it says Amazon Return center. So no, she won’t know what is inside. Amazon almost never ships without putting the item in a protective box.

It’d be tite if the keys were back-lit

awesome - thanks. this should be in their FAQ.

Apparently Kindle Fire does not have bluetooth, so I would say no…

Source: Amazon Fire Tablet vs. iPad: Which Is Right for You?

I used to get the occasional email from Woot offering me free shipping on my next Woot purchase. The email came with a code to enter at checkout. However, I haven’t seen one of these emails from Woot in a looong time. I wonder if the Amazon buy-out has something to do with that?

There are no good touchpads. There are only nipple mice. The trackpoint on this thing is a godsend.

PLEASE help me…Does anybody know if this would work with a Vizio 8" Tablet, I got it here on woot & LOVE the my tabet, but would like a keybord for travel.

Same here.
I used to spend a lot of money here.
Now I just check every night, hoping that an old style woot deal would pop up, but it never does.

So I was given the option, clicked on 2-day, and hit the big button. And it then came back and told me it wasn’t available.

What determines if this is available or not? I’ve seen other woot deals where it isn’t displayed at all (not just grayed out). Today’s implies that some people are eligible.

Kindle Fire does not have BT. Kindle Fire HD does have Bluetooth, so it will work with the newer model only.

You’re assuming that A) everyone has a laptop and a tablet.
B)they always carry their laptop around.

I almost never take my laptop out, it’s heavy and takes up a ton of space in my bag. Much easier to throw in a light weight tablet and keyboard.

ROTFL, you are being WAY too logical and practical for iPad/tablet fans. It’s just not as cool…period. Doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not.

Same here. First I am given the option for expedited shipping. Once I click yes I’m told that 1 & 2 day shipping are not available for this item.

I live in Los Angeles so it can’t be location. I leave on a 4 month trip on Thursday and this would have been handy. Won’t risk standard shipping.

Sometimes, a laptop might be a good solution for a task. Sometimes, a tablet with a keyboard might be a good solution for a task. And sometimes–and this is the part that might blow your mind–they can BOTH be good solutions for the SAME TASK. Holy crap.

This has been a big day for you, so we’ll postpone the “personal preference” lesson for another time.