Motorola Xbox 360 Gaming Headset

Clearly you’ve not seen the Turtle Beaches. That’s what I rock out on!

Left 4 Dead 2.

nooooo damn everyone of u 27 ppl that got one…

there were only 27??

damn this was a hell of a deal. Wish is was for PS3 though been looking for a a cheap headset for a while. Congrats to 360 folks though

I actually could have used this, but I just missed it! Dang it!

I bought two of these last time they were here. I’ve only used one - and at first, plug would not make a good connection in the controller and would cause scratchy sounds in the headset and would cut in and out. I don’t know why, but after using it for a week or so, the problems actually went away.
Other than that, the only downside to using this type of closed-ear headphone (for me) is playing FPSs (Halo, Modern Warfare 2, etc). Reason is that it seals your ear in so well that it makes it difficult to hear my rear left surround speaker (I wear it on my left ear), making it difficult to hear the sounds of people sneaking up behind me.
On the plus side, the sound is good, louder than a regular headset, and friends have told me they can hear me better on their end than they could with my wireless headset I normally use.

Why does it take so long for new items to pop now?

first this i’ve wanted to buy all woot-off and only 27?! amazon woot-offs suck. >_>

F5 chief, welcome to woot

arg, I go to bed and what I’ve been looking for get put up

Bought one of these last time Woot offered them, and it just flat doesn’t work. Haven’t bothered contacting anyone at Woot to replace it (I think it’s well past the deadline now, anyway), but ugh. Cheap, and it shows.