Motorola XOOM 10.1” 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Motorola XOOM 10.1" 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi
$379.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Waaaay too expensive!

TouchPad FTW 100 bucks!

Is this a HP Touchpad in expensive clothing? but seriously, why?

who else kept hittin refresh hoping for a B.o.C?

I agree!

Is this a HP Touchpad in expensive clothing? but seriously, why?

You can get 32gb HP Touchpads all day on ebay for $100 less. And, when Android finally gets ported, you’d have the same thing, but cheaper.

Not sure why you’d get this one instead. Someone want to clue me in?

Wow, if it wasn’t refurbed (and there weren’t still ongoing problems with the Xoom), that’d be a decent price (and is really the price it should have been sold for in the first place).

What about an HP TouchPad?

:wink:

It may still be pricey, but it is a beautiful piece of hardware and software. Worth the price if you want a higher-end Android tablet.

why does everyone compare tablets to the touchpad these days? yes it was a killer deal on a tablet, but how does that set a standard now? hp took a loss, the xoom is MUCH better in comparison.

A bit pricey for me!!!

GIVE US THE TOUCHPAD WOOT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Watch WOOT try to sell them for $250…

Doesn’t everyone that wants a tablet have an iPad or that cheap HP thing by now?

i checked one of these out in the store once. seemed sturdy and UI was fairly intuitive. Not as nice as my ipad, but nice.

and save your ipad fanboi rants. I have an app to defeat them.

XOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM Puuupupuuppuupupupup ding dang put put put poof!

Next!

I’ve really enjoyed the Xoom I got from Woot a while back. I don’t regret the purchase at all.

I did pick up both a $100 and a $150 Touchpad during the Great Touchpad Rush of 2011. I liked them and if I had not already had the Xoom I would have kept one (or both). However, I believe the Xoom is a better tablet. I ended up sending the Touchpads to my sister for her son and husband.

This actually has some better hardware than that of the Touchpad, it doesnt feel quite as “cheap” as all of the WebOS devices have always felt. That said I have myself a Galaxy Tab 10.1, so Ill just sit here and wait for it to pass =)

Guilty! Stayed late @ work too…I’m sure it will hit when I’m on the way home…