Motorola XOOM 10.1” 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi

Doesn’t the Xoom need to be docked in order to use the HDMI out functionality? It says so on the CNET review…

A Previous Woot!

I got it during the last woot-off for $379.99.

Curses, woot. I want a $30 REFUND!!

This is $50 cheaper than the one I bought from Woot just 2 months ago. :confused:

Just preordered my Amazon Kindle Fire, can’t wait.

Bought this last go-round in July. Best purchase ever - had to bye the wife one afterwards for an extra 50 dollars. We both love them…

sold my xoom for an asus eee pad transformer, super glad i did. but this aint too bad for the price.

Updates have been released as promised. You will have to find another reason to hate the Xoom.

Now go and use your iPad an quit complaining.

Edit: previous woot found above, so

froogled

Yes, I agree that the Kindle Fire and this 32GB XOOM are playing on different levels, but even still, it’s not going to the appearance of a good deal today. Even after the Kindle Fire comes out, $349 for this XOOM might still be a great price. I just think it’s too soon to tell. That’s why I’m holding my “Fire” on this one(pun intended). However, the 8 hour battery life on the Kindle fire is very disappointing for a brand that has become synonymous with taking battery life to a whole new level.

Bad timing or great timing…seeing that Amazon owns Woot! it looks like great timing

Best Andoid tablet out there

The Xoom 2 is coming out soon. My guess is that it’ll try to compete with the ipad 2 so I imagine it’s going to be in the neighborhood of $500 to $550. I don’t know why companies don’t realize that they can’t compete with apple when they try to charge the same price.

Would like to have a 10" tab to go with my HTC Flyer but I am super excited about Kindle Fire and had already placed a preorder for it.

too bad.

Pass, due to price.

I would rather pay another $50 (+ tax) at a big box store like Sam’s, and get a brand new one, with a 90-day return policy.

Exactly $400 needs to be the ceiling on Android tablets.

Looks like the Xoom will get a 4G update soon.

Yep, I got one of the 7 that were sold.

$350? This is what it should have been when it was released, months ago. I used to own one of these, but I had sold it and bought an ASUS Transformer instead.

With that in mind, I think $350 is about the max I’d pay for this thing. It’s got a really nice screen (although not IPS, but still nice with good screen angles), but there are other Honeycomb devices that are close to this dollar amount right now, like the ASUS. So there is competition out there. I wouldn’t call this a super-bargain, but you will get a decent tablet for the price.

There was active grassroots development a few months back, but after I sold mine I haven’t kept up on it. As always, check out xdadevelopers.com or Slatedroid to see the latest and greatest.

EDIT: Refurb? Didn’t notice that at first. That could be a deal-breaker, at least for me. At least it’s a one year warranty, although not sure what that covers, exactly.

I use my iPad tablet for business things, it functions as a register(Quicksale), credit card machine(Square), and lets me surf the internet…

However outside of conventions it’s pretty much useless except for internet and games. You can probably do all the same things on this machine and it’s a lot cheaper.