Motorola XT2000-2 128GB Smartphone

Motorola XT2000-2 128GB Smartphone

Not a Razr?

Shaving would be somewhat difficult. :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, this looks like the Razr, and that’s what comes up when I search the model number.

1 Like

It’s the New Razr :grin:

1 Like

Can this be used on Verizon?

Once upon a time Woot! was kind enough to include a link in the description to help costumers figure out whether a phone was compatible with a various networks.

Per the main page title, this phone is GSM Unlocked, so it looks like the answer is NO, it is not Verizon compatible.
Verizon is a CDMA carrier.

1 Like

Seems like an April Fools bit…

Oddly the specs show “CDMA: BC0, BC1 GSM: B2, B3, B5, B8” as part of the available bands, so the answer is maybe? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

[MOD: standard blurb from Moto. Confirmed GSM only]

Maybe is probably the correct answer for now. I read that too, but I am afraid that it is a general description for this model. On Motorola website there is a separate listing for sale for Verizon.

Hopefully in the morning the Staff will be able to answer this question clearly.

Still about $800 too much. I remember when woot actually had deals.

8 Likes

WillMyPhoneWork.net - Check if your phone works on a network

Limit 10?? Are you Cereal??

2 Likes

Funnily enough, the XT2000 is not on this list. The range goes as far as the XT928.

Motorola Razr review: It’s one of my favorite phones, but I won’t buy it - CNET

“Motorola is unlikely to start selling the new Razr at the free market since it has no physical SIM slot - only eSIM - meaning it is limited to carriers that support this feature.”

citation: Motorola Razr retail box teased by company executive - GSMArena.com news

Looks like an old Razr and Blackberry in your hands

If I hadn’t seen the headline of the article which I took that picture from, I could see that.

This isn’t much of a deal, it was $800 on Amazon and B&H Photo Video around the holidays. I didn’t get one then because $800 is still too much