Motorola XYBOARD 8.2" 32GB with Wi-Fi

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Motorola XYBOARD 8.2" 32GB with Wi-Fi
$289.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

It’s officially time for tablet.woot.com

Meh!

“Do we have a second for this motion?”
“Absolutely, I second it”

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGFhmEvkg1QvTkg58kxXGphcj8dJ68yx2pXnah0DOFIktRPszE2g

THE BAR HASN’T MOVED!!!

Sure, as soon as the domain name roomba.woot.com expires, there’ll be room for it.

Having just sold a tablet because I learned how little you can do on one outside of web surfing, this has zero appeal. Lotsa luck finding accessories, cases, etc. Never even knew Motorola made these.

So between this and the Asus on Sellout, which one is the best deal if I have, say four hundred bucks to drop on a tablet and accessories?

not a bad tablet, my brother got one for xmas and likes it… you should buy three.

I’m with you on this

uuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh…

Definitely ASUS is a better brand/better gear

The Asus Transformer is better by a long shot. Though if you have $400 to drop on a tablet I would strongly consider the Nexus 10 from the Google Play store.

How many of these are there?
At least one person in CA bought one, but the bar still shows 100% left.

I wish someone could buy three… only option is one.

I guess I can take that nap now without worrying something cool will be soon. Yawn…
I hope there are at least 4 to sell so I can eat lunch first.

Does anyone know if this has a removable battery.
On second thoughts, that’s a stupid question, this is a tablet after all…
(Bring Em on! - the tablets)

IMHO, the Asus is a better deal (full disclosure, I just pulled the trigger on the Transformer).

The Transformer has a quad-core processor while this has a dual-core (although they appear to run at about the same speed).

This comes with the Honeycomb OS, while the Transformer has ICS. Not sure if you can upgrade this to ICS, but I would think so.

The bottom line for me is that I didn’t even realize that Motorola had released this tablet! So I’m not sure how supported it is (cases, accessories, etc).