Motorola XYBOARD 8.2" 32GB with Wi-Fi

Tablets are the new netbooks. Manufacturers go crazy making tons and tons of underpowered machines with little purpose in life outside of casual web browsing (that everything does these days), and then have to offload the excess on Woot.

Specs wise this is not a bad tablet for the price, but it’s stuck in the past and has basically no chance of being updated beyond Ice Cream Sandwich.

how did it go from 100% to sold out in four purchses when one purchase did not register?

Wow–the description/specifications include such words & phrases as:

shoots the silver screen to your retinas
battles
booming bass dominate your eardrums
obliterate
command your machines
…integrated IR blaster

This thing sounds like a hostile little bugger!

. . . oh, and I don’t know if this is hostile or not, but it is worth pointing out: “sheath of Corning® Gorilla® Glass.” Hmmm.

Nexus 7 is cheaper faster processor (quad core), Android Jellybean 4.2.

This isn’t a bad tablet, it’s just a bad deal. Even with dual cameras and an 8" screen it should be about $200. With all the competition from China, this woot price is ridiculous- look at the example below for $137:

Ainol Novo 7 Myth Quad Core GPS Tablet PC - 7" IPS Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, 16GB ATM7029 A9 1.5GHz CPU

http://www.gadgetgreats.com/ainol-novo-7-myth-quad-core-tablet-pc-7-ips-android-4-1-1-jelly-bean-16gb-atm7029-a9-1-5ghz-cpu.html

I’m not sure you understand how subdomains work

{I bought the Asus…}