Mount Putty 2oz/5 sticks- Loctite Henkel

Mount Putty 2oz/5 sticks- Loctite Henkel

Really?

2 Likes

Or… Already tabbed

1 Like

Also $2.29 at the mothership https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-Fun-Tak-Mounting-2-Ounce-1087306/dp/B001F57ZPW

1 Like

Yup, came here just to say this one is a big scam

1 Like

Was just about to get there…

Video Game Win GIF by Portugal. The Man

1 Like

Good thing it’s the week for post mongering …

Get complaining!

Yep, glad I went to google to see if this existed in white instead…

I went out to look it up to see why it was so expensive as well. Pretty disappointing.

Sucks because it’s a good product, and the people buying it probably just assume it’s “on sale” for the listed price because it’s a Woot-Off…

dollar tree has this in 2 stick packs…

Dang what an insulting woot. Makes you question every item you see as to price & quality. .

woot has lost its way to say the least.

Every checkout was failing for a bit… They had to revert to the old payment system.

Maybe a slowdown was necessary (with poor deals tho?)… I’d like to think better of our woot brethren

Think About It Stop GIF by IFHT Films

Lemme just throw some gas on this fire…

Ya’ll know about shipping charges right? And how some people don’t live near civilization?

Comparing a brick and mortar store to an online store is like comparing cooties to gold nuggets.

Yep… Lotsa people just can’t find a Walmart nearby!

Oh and those Walmart links were quite shippable… Even to Alaska! (Eh-hem).

1 Like

Walmart charges shipping unless you spend $35.

Gasoline costs money.

Wait don’t you have to pay for Amazon prime?

Or woot charges your shipping?

Walmart has a similar service to prime (which is cheaper) with no minimum order… Whaddya know!

Prime is a sunk cost. You can Google that.

Do me a favor and drive to Walmart, spend two dollars, and deliver that to my house. I’ll give you $6 for your effort.

Like this $6?

Also, I definitely will also have the biggest consumer goods home delivery company in three world financially and logistically behind every step of the way to me to help with that shipping to your house?

Can I have your credit card number and address please?