Mountain Trails Grand Pass 2-Room 6-7 Person Family Dome Tent

How many tents do I need?

Oklahoma is buying it mostly it looks like. Earthquake insurance. better to have a tent collapse on you than a double wide.

Finally a place for us 99 percent to live…

I figure I will buy this tent in case I lose my job, since it is about the same size as my studio apartment.

Think they will sell Woot-Lights this wootoff?

Somebody bought one, these would sell better if you put a bag of crap inside the tents.

Doctor, I keep having this really odd dream…first I’m a teepee and then I’m a wigwam…back and forth all night long.

Doctor: Ahhhhh…I understand the problem…You’re two tents.

All of them?!

hahahahaha

Let’s see what Woot is pitching now … Oh, they’re pitching … a tent. Hm.

Haaaa… I was gonna say Occupy Carrollton but you beat me to the punch(line)

I keep seeing this tent and want to buy it, again. Even though I just finished packing up the one that was in the backyard this weekend that I got from a previous woot!

So disappointed I missed the box of candles to use with the tent!

I am really thinking about this, BUT I can’t find any reviews anywhere. Not a good sign.

This saves you ~$35+shipping from Amazon, where its retailing at 106 so a bit under 40 minus the 5 dollar shipping, and then add in the shipping from amazon and its a certainly a savings, so why would you not buy it if you wanted a tent for next year?

I thought maybe I was just experiencing a little deja vu, or something. Enough with the tents slready! Doesn’t help that I bought a similar tent 3 months ago for $40. more, they have to keep rubbing it in!

A tent? Perfect. Now I can just grab my sniper rifle and have a legitimate strategy.

OMG!!! More Bingo Cards!!!

Did the tent get bigger or more expensive(