Moving Lips Speakerphone

yes.

you’re in line, if a woot becomes available.
we’re basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we’ll sell it to whoever’s in line.

come on deadbeats…let’s see some credit cards get declined

guess the server bogged down…I was on the bag-o-crap like lips on a speaker phone…but by the time I went to place the order

waa-waaa-waaaaaa

watch it on youtube…

WTFO?

I saw the BOC, but got “Unavailable” and “Server Busy” messages when clicking on I WANT ONE… The server can’t handle the demand, yo!

-CaKe

i was there and order was invalid NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im pissed… i totally had that. Stupid erroring out.

you’ve GOT to be kidding me, seriosuly, I had it, right when it came up, and server was too busy. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG i wanted my damn bag of crap. Oh well, i guess since i got a 32 inch HD LCD TV in the last one i’m not too worried.

SERVER TOO BUSY!!! what the crap was that… i was there i hit the button…gggggrrrrr i have been waiting for two years to get this and every time the server too busy… god

Damn bag of crap…to freaking elusive…I still do not believe they actually have them!! HA!! Oh well, next woot off I will try again!!

Wow…I wanna be like you. I hope your BOC literally contains c r a p

I got 3 of these a woot! off or two back, pretty funny. Speaker is pretty loud.

Damn bag of crap…to freaking elusive…I still do not believe they actually have them!! HA!! Oh well, next woot off I will try again!!

I should get a pair of these so I can have them declare that I indeed got 3 craps, while you have none (think “I have 3 PS3s” Youtube clip)

3 bags ftw

THAT’S IT?

I ALMOST get a BOC–got “invalid sale–sold out” when I tried–and now THIS POC?

I said I wanted a BOC NOT a POC!

Fleep this.

These are funny i bought some last wootoff.

It just means your CC is being processed… chill, the servers are maxed out, it happens on any site when people mob the purchase and credit card servers. You got your BOC, its just verifying. That is, unless, you gave them a bogus CC

the bag of crap crapped out on me right after I ordered. Never showed me a confirmation screen, just said some shit about the servers being clogged. I am very sad at this point