Moving Lips Speakerphone

I can’t believe I miss the boc again!

Take those moving lips and apply them to my arse. :frowning:

is this compatible with my iPhone??

got one of these during one of the last wootoff as a gag gift for my wife. she thought it was hilarious!

Like a flash, I bid- from 2 different browsers.

This sale is sold out.
Your order is invalid.

Still no crap!

Woot…make me feel better by bringing those wine bags back…Please?1?

Woot needs to move to faster servers, every time I go to order bags of crap, the servers always timeout.

I’ve been waiting for months.

Fuck this. Waiting two days and we all broke the Commodore 64 server. I see no more flashy lights, it is over? A friend has this lip thing - kinda cool for about 5 minutes.

Missed the random crap, was in the middle of setting up some stupid extension on firefox, wouldn’t load the page… DAMNIT… oh well… at least I hit a $.02 search and win on moola!!! yeah… not the same… I know…

Got ripped again from crappy servera

one more wootoff over, and now I am a desktop computer and 3 bags of crap richer. hurray.

I am at the order processing page myself…

still waiting.

Is the Woot Off over? I see no flashing lights but a new product after the BOC. Where are the Feet?

Holy shit, this is what we end the woot-off with!? Lame!

Thanks for waiting until rush hour on the east coast, W00t.

Bitches.

http://www.greywolfe.com/n9/RHPS.gif"

Got a BOC with my first woot ever. :slight_smile:

I think I got a BoC:

What’s going on here?

We’ve reserved a product for you, and are now processing your credit card. This usually just takes a few seconds, but if our servers are really getting pounded, it could take 20 or 30 minutes.

You can stick around to make sure your order goes through, or just leave and check your account page later. If sale’s listed there, it means everything went fine. If it’s not, it means your order got denied.

That sucks! I got to the pay for the BOC and it said it was sold out. Once you say you want it, it should be yours. I am so done with this site.

shadows explode and time collides with light.

Guess whose kids are getting really crappy christmas gifts?