Mozo Women's Shoes

Love the pair I got a few weeks ago! Tempted to get another color or two or three…

Can anyone speak to the width of these shoes? I normally wear 8.5 wide, but 9 often works, as long as they aren’t too narrow.

one loving review, other not-great reviews at Zappos.

http://www.zappos.com/mozo-sport-flat-canvas-walnut

I got the black Fab Canvas in a 7.5 (I’m usually 7.5 for flats, 8 for sneakers) when they were last offered and the fit was true to size. The material doesn’t have a ton of give, so if you would need something with a little stretch this might not be the best option. The band is made of the same canvas, so I found that it was a bit tight to get on the first time.

That being said, I do like these and I’m seriously considering another pair. I’ve worn these a few times at work already when I’ve needed to be on my feet all day and they have worked well. I haven’t noticed any blistering or irritation, but I have been wearing socks with them since it is super cold in my office!

I got two pairs of these. Fit true to size and I found them plenty wide for my D-width foot. My only comment is that they rub my ankle bones. I know it’s a matter of getting used to them but it sure does hurt, even with socks. Good foot support, though. Not sneakers good, but better than most flats.