Mr. Beams NetBright Motion-Sensing LED Spotlight

8 D batteries kills it for me.

Someone needs to inform mr. Beams about this new battery tech called lithium ion and the 18650 batteries.

Actually 8 D batteries would light it up. :tongue:

Came here to say this. Solar lights are this price now. Yes the batteries can still wear out but 4xD’s is like 1.5lbs of batteries!

I’ve had one of these for close to 2 years and it works pretty great. Just get it on sale.

How the hell is this a deal when you get it on amazon for $32 buck? More bullshit from Woot, do they think we don’t check prices? Whatever!

I’m surprised someone hasn’t come along and asked for link proof

I own the original (single-bulb) model - five of them, actually. Each takes 3 D-cells but I use plastic adapters that take 2 AA cells each (for a total of 6 AA cells per light). I recharge all the cells in each light about every 6-8 weeks. Completely satisfied.

I just checked and it’s $49.99 on Amazon.

I did too and this model is $ 32 on Amazon.

According to the mfg website these lights can be interconnected wirelessly so when one goes on they all do. Anybody try that feature.

“According to the mfg website these lights can be interconnected wirelessly so when one goes on they all do. Anybody try that feature.”

Thus the difference between the $32 vs $49 models

Read this article to get tips for your commerce homework from our team. These tips are carefully handcrafted by our experts from finance homework help.
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)