Mr. Beer Home Beer Kit Premium Edition

This is a great gift. I got one of these before I started makeing beer. Its not to bad and and at least you can say “Yea I made it.”

ahhhh wanted one…

Don’t you mean WOOTbeer???

You don’t need “Mr. Beer” to make root beer. You just need a bottle of root beer extract, some sugar, champaign yeast and a few empty two liter bottles. Just google “root beer extract”.

How many were there, i was reading the blog to figure out exactly what it was and then it was gone. dag nabiit

This makes the worst beer.

in a review on another system…“Ben Franklin once said “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”. The product produced by my Mr Beer was proof that the devil exists and he likes to play jokes on us.”

I believe you’re confusing this with the Anheuser-Busch brewing company.

Don’t you mean the wort kind of beer?

Oh god, how do I upvote this?

I don’t mean to be inflammatory, but you make the worst beer. The end result is more a reflection of the brewer and the care they took in making it than the instruments used. You could make terrible beer in a $1,000 fermenter. You could make amazing beer in a $2 paint bucket. (I, however, recommend at least upgrading to a food-grade bucket.)

Did this not sell any? I don’t see any numbers and it “sold out” extremely fast. Was curious as to how many sold, because I was enjoying reading the item information and didn’t finish before it was sold out.

I got one of these for my boyfriend from Bed Bath & Beyond on Black Friday for $30 + 20% off. I missed this item when it came up, so I’m not sure how much it sold for here, but if you’re willing to pay $30 Bed Bath & Beyond has them.