Mr. Beer Premium Edition Home Beer Kit

Got my homebrew hobby started with a Mr. Beer Kit off woot. Definitely a great way to start or find out if its for you. After a couple batches I started upgrading equipment and using better ingredients but like I said, its a good starting point.

Chuck Norris approves this product and producing the strongest honey grain possible.

is this dishwasher safe?

Movie projectors + beer = Stag party!

Not bad if you just want to see what homebrewing is like, but worthless if you want to actually get into it later on.

Oh… my gosh it’s the keg from World of Warcraft.

Bought this from Woot a couple of months ago. Works great for someone on the fence about getting into real brewing with better, far more expensive equipment. The kit comes with everything to make a decent batch, and mine turned out a lot better than expected. Might pick up some more as gifts.

First sucker: trinawants2win
YAY!! I’ve never been the first before!! lol! I’m saving this for my Uncle for Christmas , he loves beer LOL I don’t think he’ll use it a lot but I think he’ll think it’s neat and try it out and have fun with it . He is a truck driver so will have a lot of time to let it set etc while he is on the road . ( it would sit at home and be ready for him at his house after a couple runs out, obviously he would not take it in his truck)

My man and I recently made our second batch of beer with our Mr Beer kit. It’s very, very easy to do. And the beer turns out pretty good.

This kit won’t get you points with the “we special order our hops from a secret Bavarian website” crowd. But if you’ve never brewed beer and you want to start, this is a really good place to do it.

I’m German and from Wisconsin – IN FOR ONE!

Give a man a beer and he’ll waste a day. Teach a man to brew and he’ll waste a lifetime.

This is a great way to introduce someone to the art (and fun) of homebrewing. Kinda like a gateway drug.

Ask Producer Steve for brewing advice.

An early morning toast to all!

BeerMe mucho!

I wouldn’t say the beer it makes is worthless.

Does this work with my still?

Makes GREAT beer if you follow the instructions to a T. Get creative with the recipe book they give you and you can really make some amazing stuff. I recommend their wheat beer mix with a can of cherries (they have a recommended brand found in most stores). Makes a great cherry wheat beer, with a few additives you can make a nice flaming cherry dr. pepper.

Could you get an open intox for brewing in your Semi?

Does it work with a MAC?

This is neither a home brewing kit or an item that produces decent beer. The only ‘brewing’ you do is boil the mash for a minute and dump it into the container and wait.