Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash System

Froogled Price is about $20+

1 review

For a standard sized SUV how many uses will I get out of this? Or better yet is there some kind of chart for this thing?

I have one, I use it, it works well.

That’s all.

How is it powered?

I have one of these. It doesn’t autodry as fast as you might expect. Due to the need of purchasing extra filters and soap, I haven’t used it in a while. But this is definitely a good price on 3. They used to go for ~$20 each in stores.

I have one of these…got it as a gift and didn’t have very high expectations. Turns out it works pretty darned well! Good for yourself and as a gift!

I think I’ll be in for three…just need to get past the Impulse Buy threshold…

I have this item, this price is so good I went in for 3 more just for the refills and filters.
I think it does a good job.

This does a great job on my car. I got three of these just for the filter and refills. A 10 wash filter and refill costs about 20 bucks the last time I got them.

According to this:

http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?quantity=1&itemNumber=11248&type=Product

the soap is good for three washes. For $3 though, you might as well be in for three.

Does not work! I bought one at Target when they first came out and returned it. The stuff does not really dry the car very well and you still have to wipe or you car will spot. Price here is cheap compared with others though.

I actually own this and it works GREAT!!! What normally takes me and hour or more to wash my car, it actually takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get it done. Highly recommended!!!

We still have one of these from 4 years ago, and I’ve got to say, it’s been an off-and-on love experience.

It tends to leak from time to time, but even without the cleaning solution, the self-dry water beading is really cool (not to mention it works). It’s a steal for this price, for sure.

Buy it!

sells on Amazon for $16.95

You are only supposed to use this in the shade, use it in the sun and you get spots when drying.

Seems like a great deal! Amazon has it for $16.95 here. Good review too.

had this. waste of money. never dried “spot free” as originally claimed.

I have one it and i got about 4 cleans before the built in water filter needed to be replaced, it was running with well water so depending on your water type you can get more or less. And it also comes with soap that is suppose to be “specially made for it” but just any auto soap will do.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash System
$2.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: New
Product: 1 Proctor & Gamble 95158035 Mr. Clean Auto-Dry Carwash System

Sorry, this thing is worthless. I own a cab and wash it every day, and this thing is just a pain in the butt. The soap is expensive and doesn’t do a very good job, and the filters are expensive and last about 4 or 5 washes. Sorry, this is one to forget.