Mr. Lincoln

I thought Johnny Carson always said that Abe Lincoln was the one President you couldn’t make jokes about?

Well you know Abe. He was never known to be a very witty guy. Terrible sense of humor, that dude.

draw image with bears => design gets instantly printed on woot => ??? => profit

not that that’s a bad thing.

I thought it was Davy Crockett who killed a “bar”.

Did anyone click on the link next to George Washington’s name in the ‘Don’t Wear’ slot? It’s amazing!!!

I vote for a Abe vs. George Battle Royale shirt, please?!

In the future, American History Textbooks will use this image to explain the Cold War to 6th Graders.

One bear alone ripped to shreds by Abe can produce enough fabric to help make 35 Teddy Ruxpins. You can bet three dead grizzlies plus one cranky Lincoln makes for many an orphanage full of satisfied rug-spun children!

Kickass design.

If only there were some beets and battlestar galactica.

awesome!

they only called him “honest abe” cause he was judging cockfights. sorry if this was already pointed out. im in for 2.

You can when you’re pointing out how ridiculously badass he was.

i thought it was davy crocket that killed him a bear when he was only 3 not old abe

“We made it 35 posts before MathUhhhSaurus cracked the first pun.”

or did I? ;D

actually, by trying to make a pun, I managed to figure out the correct spelling of, “unbearable.” (I am a horrible speller, but I have spell check on my browser)

I was thinking this too. Of all things not to print in the last round of EC’s… they could have easily picked up some of those pieces, first.

I don’t get it either. The genius of this artist is lost on me. I like the color of the tee shirt tho.

Hot damn thats bad ass.

Yeah, I thought the same thing lol. Should have used polar bears, I guess.

haha free beer sounds good!

I fell off my seat laughing so hard.
That video on the link should never have been allowed to exist.

thanx guys, in no way are the bears related to race, just showing how badass abe is :smiley: