MR. ROOTBEER Homemade Root Beer Kit

As somebody who’s dying of cancer right now, I found this

So I bought this the last time it was for sale.

One thing I learned very quickly, after reading the lengthy instructions… I AM FAR TOO LAZY TO BE DOING THIS.

I’d rather just go out and buy real root beer.

I’m not sure naturally fermented root beer is even available for purchase, outside of a local brewpub.

Cancer is not used in a joking matter. There happens to be a sentence in which the word cancer appears. It is literally a person saying, “I have cancer.”

There is plenty of actually offensive stuff on the internet; you don’t have to try so hard to try to invent some.

In danger of being a spoilsport, woot did sell this for $12.99 before as well, but it had a refill kit and an extra rinse packet last time. I linked to the comments part of that sale, though, but you can click at the top to the description page like you can here:
http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5144203

Now THIS is a quality post. : )

You in your effort to debate, and that is not what I was looking for used a “bite” to prove your point and not the text as it was. It did not simply say, “I have cancer”. It said, “I have cancer. I am going to die”. I agree there is more offensive stuff out there but, because one is more offensive than this, does not make this right. The same scenario could have been use, “I am not going to live forever so…”. But, it was not. OK, STAFF, you think there is no problem here? Fine by me. Hope you don’t have to learn like I have the importance of not taking things for granted. And to the responder that stated he/she had a friend that lost three and could still laugh. And also stated the person was a comedian, that is great and good for them. I only had to loose one at a very young age to see what the disease does. It is never funny to most. Again, it was in very poor taste. I did not ‘invent’ a thing. Myself and my family were all part of the disease because it is not just the patient but all that love the patient. So, continue on and write on all you wish. I feel no need to say anymore. As ‘staff’ you would always have the last say.