Mr. Spork

Live long and not have the ability to eat spaghetti. :slight_smile:

In case you havenā€™t noticedā€¦looks like a woot-off is over yonder.

oh well than some hope is restored in humanity lol :wink:

This is free shirt day because there is no trekker in the world who would pass up this shirt for $15-$20

In for one, no hesitation.

Not only am I a shameless Trekkie, I eat my lunch with a titanium spork. Sweet shirt, woot! Thanks!

So are you in the Star Trek lawsuit market now, Woot?

(P.S., check the artist)

Eh, we were due.

Grats to the artist! Great use of a useless piece of food transporter.

I will be in for 1 if they are here in the morning.

cute shirt, but Iā€™m not in for one. Iā€™m hoping for great things out of the movie shirts. To the person who asked, the movie shirts come out this weekend. Hereā€™s to high hopes!!!

Either all the good designers stopped submitting designs for the dailys or Woot is just blind.

Starting Thursday night at midnight central time.

I love it! Bring on the klingons!

I would hope that true trekkies would be offended at wearing something that made fun of the most logical character on the show. Iā€™ve seen those people at conventions before. I can easily see them going off on a long winded ā€œ100 Reasons why Spock is not a Sporkā€ diatribes.

My inner Vulcan tells me this is not logical, but I had to get one anyway. VERY FUNNY, RobGlenn!

Star Trek: The Motion Spork
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Spork
Star Trek III: The Search for Spork
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Spork
Star Trek V: The Final Spork
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Spork
Star Trek: Sporkerations
Star Trek: Spork Contact
Star Trek: Insporkection
Star Trek: Sporkesis

The newest one being filmed doesnā€™t seem to have a subtitle, so weā€™ll just call it Spork Trek.

Care to provide a link?

Iā€™m in for oneā€¦ canā€™t really pass up a good Trek shirt (particularly since Iā€™m watching an episode of Star Trek: TOS as I write this).

Great shirt! Crazy trekkie in for one!

Woot has cheap priced shirts, but most of the designs kinda suck. Pass on this one.