Mr. Toast

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after April 10th

Would be cooler if the toast didn’t have wings and boots…

LOLOLOL

I love this… so cute :slight_smile:

OH MY GOD! I love it I love it I love it! Definitely buying one, just let me check my bank balance…

POOOOOOWWWWDERRRRRRRRD TOOOOOOOAASSSST MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!1

Toast is the new meme?

Heywood Banks would be proud. YEAH TOAST!!!

it’s damn cute, but i think this one might have to grow on me a little more before i click anything…

…i think…i like it… to girly?

what ya ppl think?

Best thing since…

ravens.

You beat me to it,

but my sentiments exactly.

I like the idea of toast, but this is over-the-top and too glorified. If this toast didn’t have wings I’d buy into it, but really, its not my thing. I don’t think I’d ever wear this in public, unless it was a toast holiday or something.

As someone who woke up earlier every morning so that he could have toast instead of cereal, I fully endorse this shirt and am in for one.

lets all sing together!
I don’t like to brag, I don’t like to boast but I love toast! Yah TOAST!
I so need this shirt!

With the power of VITAMIN F!!!

purchased.

should have but I couldn’t resist

Ok… fine… since I can’t post about how much I love this shirt w/o getting deleted… why don’t I compare and say:

Wow… this guy’s style reminds me of Edgar’s work.
linky

toasty!!! hahah. a piece of burned bread with boots, wings, and a mustache. genius. but not for me today… im skipping breakfast. : \

Toast is sliced bread which has been browned by exposure to dry heat. This browning reaction is a form of Maillard reaction. Toasting warms the bread, making it more pleasant to eat for some, and makes it crisp such that it holds toppings more securely. Toasting is also a common method of making stale bread palatable. Toast is often served with butter, cheese, marmalade, or any number of other toppings. Toast is a typical breakfast food. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast

now i know what bothers me and makes me hesitate…the Pringles man face!