MSI FX5600 128MB AGP Video Card with DVI/VGA/S-VIDEO out

Welcome to the Woot-off item #25 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley:

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 50<br>Last Order time: 07:15:31 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: benjanin<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.02s<br>Woot Wage: $71511.26 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 50<br>Last Order time: 07:15:31 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: erdoc<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.02s<br>Woot Wage: $71511.26 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 50<br>Last Order time: 07:15:31 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: pratapchandran<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.02s<br>Woot Wage: $71511.26 an hour.

asr

Come onnnnnnn, I couldn’t click fast enough!! :cry:

A WINNER IS YOU

son of a b(tch, was all ready to check out and its sold out.

Damn.

OK, no way did that sell out in 3 minutes. I was sitting there hitting refresh, refresh, refresh as soon as the razor sold out and this came up as sold out right away, no “I want it” at all.

Gives new meaning to high speed internet, people are getting things in the future now! How many mbps is that?

8th page

[size=24:d9765e9be2]PAGE ONE
PAGE ONE
PAGE ONE
PAGE ONE
PAGE ONE
PAGE ONE[/size:d9765e9be2]

Who F***ING cares!!

steve

wow that was much faster then the three hour long electric shaver

damn you woot!!! I need some more speakers!!! (and maybe a fly fan too.) :twisted:

Woot, blame me , and I only had to confirm my identity six times. This makes up for the Ipods I missed. . . I guess

How do you know if you got it or not? I hit order, but then it took me to back to the main page.

was a nice card … now its gone

too fast

I waited all day to see something I want, and it’s gone before I can finish typing. If your server wasn’t so slooow, maybe some of us would have a chance. Hell, It took me forever just to enter the forums. I think I’ll take my business elsewhere from now on. At least I will get what I’m looking for. Sure, I will pay more, but it’s better than this crap.

Thanks, but no thanks woot.