MSI GeForce FX5600 128MB 8X AGP Video Card

Wecome to the Woot-off item #15 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Woot Rocks!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 11:17:14 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: loganavatar<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.43s<br>Woot Wage: $74211.96 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 11:17:16 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: rdwhynot<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.45s<br>Woot Wage: $73454.69 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 11:17:16 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: cane963<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.45s<br>Woot Wage: $73454.69 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 11:17:16 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: santa<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.45s<br>Woot Wage: $73454.69 an hour.

How much did this go for?

If it was under $40 I have to kick my own ass for sleeping in today.

[quote user=“abadbronc”]How much did this go for?

If it was under $40 I have to kick my own ass for sleeping in today.[/quote]

This was $49.99. So wootilicious!

[size=18:80431f9d8a]Thanks for the price DanT!!! :smiley: [/size:80431f9d8a]

-billflu.com

[quote user=“DanT”][quote user=“abadbronc”]How much did this go for?

If it was under $40 I have to kick my own ass for sleeping in today.[/quote]

This was $49.99. So wootilicious![/quote]

ARRRRGH!! I would have bought it. And I had to wait up last night for the stupid coffee maker to run out.

Heck of a deal… They really started with a bang…

People were asking for video cards… and they did 2… Thanks WOOT!!

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies.

So, uh— 3 business days and no tracking number yet. Should I get worried?

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]

woot-offs in the past have taken around a week or more for the warehouse to catch up.
most recent estimate i’ve heard is that they aim to be finished by friday, which is a pretty major accomplishment considering this was the biggest woot-off to date with a total of just under 12,000 items sold. [/quote]

Still no tracking number here and it is 8 days later :frowning:

Same here, Monday and still no tracking number. Anyone else get a tracking number for this yet?

Just wanna note I still have no tracking number for this either

last i’ve heard is that the warehouse got the last of everything out the door today, so hold tight for shipment later this week i’d say.
also, the shipping confirmation e-mail system may be slugging along. i’ve heard several people say they got notifications after receiving the packages. :smiley:

Wow. Astounding job the shipping department did, getting all that stuff out within the week! I’d buy them a beer if it were legal to send it interstate.

Well, wine soon will be, send them a nice bottle of merlot. 8)

Got mine today, dosn’t look a thing like the one woot pictured–I think they send me an inferior card.

In any case, it doesn’t have a fan–only a small heatsink–and I don’t think its MSI. :cry:

Galloping Cow, any chance I could exchange this for the one on the wootoff?
Anyone else get a different card?